GB disassociates itself!!

by lulu 162 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Link,

My problem begins when a long serving and respected Elder in the local congregation seeks clarification from the Society and gets back a load of lies (Theocrat Strategy) which he totally believes and tells to others who have expressed concern. When a member of the congregation who is a librarian checks the information with UN library sources, this respected Elder becomes a laughing stock.

Please now show me the Scriptural principle that supports this action by the Society. I do know my Bible and there is no example in any scripture where Jehovahs anointed lie to His people in order to cover up their actions.

If you want me to respond to your allegations here, you will have to furnish the specifics. What particular instance are you referring to? Some correspondence of the WTS that has been posted on the Internet? Don't leave me guessing.

• link
    link

Yardif,

You, and everyone else who comes to this discussion board, will fully realise that there is no way in which I or anyone else could obtain access to the private mail of a congregation Elder. You, and everyone else, will also know that nobody with a grain of intelligence would post information which gave names, places, times and dates on a forum like this. I must therefore admit that your ploy has been entirely successful.

This leaves me very disappointed because I originally invited you to obtain information from the Society and the UN yourself so that you could not claim that it was false. If the information provided to me through the local congregation was in fact false, you could have then demonstrated this to me and made me look as foolish as those who provided the information to me in the first place. Apostates would also have been stopped in their tracks if you could have proven that the information that they were bandying about was a pack of lies.

The thing that disappoints me most however is that you have the necessary skill, all of the resources, and the perfect opportunity to completely vindicate the reputation of the Organisation that you represent, if this were possible. The fact that you have chosen not to do so provides myself and others who read your contribution with the obvious conclusion that vindication of the name of the Organisation to which you claim to belong is not possible.

link

edited by link for grammar.

Edited by - link on 9 December 2002 7:13:20

Edited by - link on 9 December 2002 7:42:47

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Yadirf said to me:

But you have already condemned any such [theocratic] warfare as being BAD, and unscriptural.

Please show where I did so in this Thread.

You are so good at Theocratic Warfare, you even lie about me saying that Thoecratic Warfare was bad in this Thread.

I haven't said it yet in this Thread, but I most certainly will now!

If the Father or Jesus (or a holy angel) ever comes and tells me to LIE, you betcha I'll do it.

If some lying, satanic, demonic, evil, wicked, pedophile-loving Borganization, such as the Watchtower Society, tells me to LIE, I'll tell em to go to Hell (where they're going anyway!)

So there's your answer, Yadirf, If God tells me to use "Theocratic Warfare", sure thing, if man tells me, I'll say Go to Hell!

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 9 December 2002 8:14:42

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit