GB disassociates itself!!

by lulu 162 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Farkel
    Farkel

yadirf,

: Not that that wouldn't be a real treat,......

It will be. Trust me!

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 25 November 2002 1:6:15

• Mum
    Mum

Since I love seafood, especially red herring, I'll just throw this out:

Y,

Do you justify your association with "apostates" by pointing out the WTS's association with "the whore of Babylon?" That's the "you-do-it-too" fallacy, I think. But I admire your rebellious, independent spirit in coming here and trying to make us see the light, be it new light, flashlight, old light, the light at the end of the tunnel or the Watchtower strobe light.

That having been said, I wonder if your next post will try to convince us "apostates" that shielding pedophiles is being used for the advancement of the Good News, the Kingdom, or some other "worthy" matter.

Happy Holidays,

SandraC

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Mum,

Do you justify your association with "apostates" by pointing out the WTS's association with "the whore of Babylon?"

I can't understand how it is that you equate my beating you over the head with "association". LOL!

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

I've only read the first Page of this Thread, but I love this Quote from Yadirf (who I believe is a current Jehovah's Witness, correct?), I really do love this Quote!

The truth is that they simply made strategic use of the United Nations in order to further the good news of God's Kingdom throughout the earth.
  • gumby
    gumby

Hey Yardirt,

as far as I know no one here has ever gotten a glimpse of what you look like in person.

Farkel has posted his pic here before. It was a huge family picture, I don't know how to find the thread but he could help you.

As for the piano.....do you also play or sing? I sing. It would be nice to get together and make a tape for all the buds here.

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Yadirf, you said :-

"It certainly was NOT wrong! And as to their so-called "secret," what is there to dictate that the Governing Body must reveal their every move to the rank and file of the Organization? "

When I came into the organisation thirty years ago, I studied a period in the Organisation's history, where they were carrying stretchers in the first world war, (this might seem a very humane thing to do) but according to the Organisation's thinking, they went into 3 years of spiritual darkness, having been disapproved by Jehovah. At that time they thought that they were fulfilling scripture.

Romans 15:4, and 1 Cor. 10:11 "they were written for a warning to us, upon whom the ends of the system of things have arrived....."

Do we not learn from past mistakes ? Carrying stretchers is nothing in comparison with joining the UN.

KT

• Gerard
    Gerard
    "First of all, you nor anyone else can prove such a thing [UN membership] Have you got copies? No you don't!"

Buddy, the World knows! Don't bother with my copies, go to any public library and ask for a inter-library loan of the UN's NGO directory. They still apear in the 2001-2002 directory. The three WT signatures are by: Ciro Aulicino, Lloyd Barry and Robert Johnson .

When you are before Jehovah, you'll have a lot of explaining to do because the information on the WT's mistakes and lies is available so claiming ignorance and indulge in blind denial does not relieve you from responsibility. I hope you open your eyes one day to the abuse you are being subjected.

Cheers,

Gerry

• lulu
    lulu

Yadirf:

Because the G.B. involved themselves with the U.N. the rank and file have to be told as we also are involved. After all according to them they get their instructions from God and must inform us of God's wishes.I am not pleased with being a part of the UN for ten years. What else, is the question, that have have done and we have to wait for the media to tell us. Somehow Yadirf I think that you are just a stirrer, and I would love to send you a big wooden spoon. How did you know that I am 'little'.The truth is what you told, I have indeed a very little brain which has meant for a long time I allowed myself to be completely 'conned'.

Gerard:

If you can't be bothered getting proof of the WT involvement contact me and I will send you attachments or will tell you how to get your own. The home page of this site will give you some documents. Or don't you trust Zev?

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Gerard,

Buddy, the World knows! Don't bother with my copies,

You haven't shown me anything yet that I haven't seen before (and possibly even before you yourself did). And besides, that's not what you were supposed to show me. The following quote is what you had said (to which I replied "First of all, [not] you nor anyone else can prove such a thing. Have you got copies? No you don't!"):

Take a look at the UN forms the GB signed, and the COMPROMISES they engaged to:

CRITERIA FOR ASSOCIATION

WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC INFORMATION

1. The NGO must support and respect the principles of the Charter of the United Nations; [etc.]
    They actually signed this contract....

Now, have you got proof to back up your claim that such a list as you refer to above was precisely what the WTS representatives signed their names to? I seriously doubt it! And as I've already said, "even if they did sign such papers it means as little or as much as the signee wishes to make out of it. What really indicates whether or not there was true 'support' shown for the United Nations is how that political entity is actually viewed by the WTS, and there is little mystery about that because it is still explained to be part of the Devil's worldly political system."

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Little Lulu,

Because the G.B. involved themselves with the U.N. the rank and file have to be told as we also are involved. After all according to them they get their instructions from God and must inform us of God's wishes.I am not pleased with being a part of the UN for ten years. What else, is the question, that have have done and we have to wait for the media to tell us.

If you govern your own personal financial budget by using that same sort of nonsensical reasoning, Lulu, you will be pennyless in your old age. You are such a pouter.

Guess what, Lulu? The WTS never "involved themselves with the U.N.". I know that this comes as a great shock to you to hear that, but it is a fact. Just think, Lulu, the WTS was NEVER "involved" with the United Nations. Not really, that is. Get it? I doubt it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit