GB disassociates itself!!

by lulu 162 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Gerard
    Gerard

It seems Yardif defends both positions of the same argument. Waste of time to read your posts...

Edited by - Gerard on 28 November 2002 12:58:42

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Yadirf totally completely misunderstood what I was asking proof of.

Sheesh, I already knew about the proof of the Watchtower being an NGO.

I was asking for proof that the Watchtower DID NOT do anything else other than to register and become an NGO.

Also, please explain how "Speaking Out AGAINST the 1914 Doctrine" and saying the Watchtower LIED about "Library Card" means you are "standing up for" the Watchtower?

• hybridous
    hybridous

'My church...right or wrong.' Remember that one?

That's what he means by 'standing up' for the WT.

• lulu
    lulu

Since my thread, the following has happened.Last week my husband and I were disassociated by the elders for the following reasons.They informed us that they were satisfied by the explanation given to them by WTS.,. So if the elders say it is alright,then you have to say it is alright., otherwise the above punishment happens. The U.N. has personally written to us with official documentation. To date no written confirmation from anyone from the WTS has been offered to us or received by us and only by pure chance did we know about this announcement. So much for love, mercy or even justice. To be a JW today you have to surrrender your concience and agree to remain under control, fear and suppression, not only from the Organization but from each other( and you know full well what I mean by that)

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

Yaahhooy!!!!...atta boy Yadirf, you go boy!!..yessirree, it's bright bulbs like you that really helps people see what they can expect by feeding on "theocratic reasoning". Keep it comin'. You're gonna help a lotta folks.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

UnDisfellowshipped,

I was asking for proof that the Watchtower DID NOT do anything else other than to register and become an NGO.

You were shown all the "proof" there is in existence, by means of that rinky-dink document I reposted ... you know, the one that contains the two signatures (Aulicino & Barry). That's as far as it all went, there's no proof beyond that document to show that they did "anything else other than to register and become an NGO." Man, you're a hopeless case if there ever was a case of hopelessness!

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

UnDisfellowshipped,

Also, please explain how "Speaking Out AGAINST the 1914 Doctrine" means you are "standing up for" the Watchtower?

Like I said earlier, UnDisfellowshipped, "Nothing said by anyone else makes any sense to you unless it fits in with your agenda."

This is what I had actually said. Compare it and weep:

I reject the 1914 doctrine and I've been outspoken about it here

Notice that I said nothing about "speaking out against the 1914 Doctrine". That's the twist YOU put on my words.

Also, please explain how saying the Watchtower LIED about "Library Card" means you are "standing up for" the Watchtower?

It was YOU, not I, that referred to the Watchtower as having lied. I have consistently maintained throughout this discussion that they made use of "strategy". Here's the proof in this instance:

So, let's say, even if there is nothing wrong with being an NGO, then why did the Watchtower LIE about the reason they became one? -- UnDisfellowshipped.

For strategic reasons, reasons that you apostates have no business knowing about. Now ain't life frustrating! --Yadirf.

Notice: It was YOU that used the term "lie". And it's not that I agreed with the term that you used either. I'm content to let you to continue to think that way, since I've come to know your mind. I merely replied in keeping with YOUR unchangable mindset. Their excuse was strategically necessary, and that's all you need and have a right to know. I know that that's frustrating for an apostate like yourself to hear, but that's the path you chose to walk.

Edited by - Yadirf on 29 November 2002 3:22:26

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Like I said before, Yadirf is a Master of Theocratic Warfare.

But I sincerely do want to Thank Yadirf for helping "Interested Ones" to see how Jehovah's Witnesses use "Theocratic Warfare".

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    Like I said before, Yadirf is a Master of Theocratic Warfare.

But I sincerely do want to Thank Yadirf for helping "Interested Ones" to see how Jehovah's Witnesses use "Theocratic Warfare".

You keep insisting that there is something ungodly about making use of the art of "Theocratic Warfare," and yet you claim to be a Christian that believes in the Bible. You leave little doubt as to how you would come down on God's servant Ehud for his telling King Eglon that he had a message for him from God, merely to set the King up so that Ehud could plant his dagger in Eglon's belly. (see Judges, 3rd chapter) Consistency would require that you think of Godly Ehud as a dishonest man, as one having "lied," would it not?

• jack2
    jack2

lulu, I am very sorry (though not surprised) to hear about you being disassociated.

The dark-ages mentaity never ceases to amaze me. The WTS can write articles on Church supression on people who dared challenge it or even dared to speak their mind and conscience, and yet they do the same thing, time and time again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit