GB disassociates itself!!

by lulu 162 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• archangel01
    archangel01

This is for YADIRF,Sorry I don't pay any dues to satan! NOWAY Jesus didn't have to pay anyone, he just preached.Read your Bible then type some real SENSE!!!!!!!Jesus is no part of This world so why would he have dealings with Satan/UN.You don't know what your talking about.Jesus would NOT have any dealings with him. Just go out preach the good word and DON"T get in bed with satan/UN. There are many ways to preach WITHOUT SELLING OUT,JESUS IS THE GREATEST EXAMPLE.

Edited by - archangel01 on 8 December 2002 9:9:58

Edited by - archangel01 on 8 December 2002 9:11:46

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

archangel01 = the perfect example of one of Christendom's nuts.

• archangel01
    archangel01

Hi, I didn't mean to come down on you so hard, Maybe because when you read in a forum you just don't get the true feelings of the typer, Its not like talking face to face you know. I'm a JW and I'm not a nut ,though I can be at times since Bush is in offic. Anyway I think were more alike then we care to admit!

Yadirf = The perfect example of one of Christendom's Nut's

Matt.7:22,23 Many will say to me in that day,Lord,Lord,did we not prophesy in your name,and expel demons in your name,and perform many powerful works in your name?And yet then I will confess to them:I never knew YOU!,Get away from me, YOU workers of lawlessness.

Rom.10:2,3 for I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God;but not accroding to accurate knowledge. for, because of not knowing the righteousness of God but seeking to establish their own, they did not subject themselves to the righteousness of God.

Also I believe that Adam and Eve will come back to life in the new system because Jesus had to buy back what adam lost so adam as well as miss eve have a second chance on life. Nowhere in the Bible does it say they were unrepented or repected, but we have reason that they had a change of heart but they and there race would have to wait on that Seed (JESUS) for away out of sin.Think about it, if they were not repented then I don't think God would let adam & eve live 930 yrs. Thats along time so I think God forgave them but because of his Justice they had to serve out there sentence until the Seed comes for the way back to life. Its just a new thought thats all.

Most people are real Strokes!

Edited by - archangel01 on 8 December 2002 9:32:21

Edited by - archangel01 on 8 December 2002 9:33:34

Edited by - archangel01 on 8 December 2002 9:35:16

Edited by - archangel01 on 8 December 2002 9:58:28

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

archangel01,

Go away you ankle-biting little mutt, I don't have the time nor the desire to kick around on you. Go have your fun elsewhere.

I'm a JW ....

Yeah, and Jesus was Satan. (You lost fool, try to find yourself before the guys from the asylum do first.)

• archangel01
    archangel01

Jesus is Not satan. What are you talking about. YOU said it yourself. I NEVER would say jesus is satan. How could you say jesus is satan.You like to put words in peoples mouths well your not getting away with that with me.I think you need to pray for that sin and say your sorry. You are such a lush! I don't have time for people like you your a time waster and bad news.

• archangel01
    archangel01

I am a JW and if you don't believe me than don't believe me I know what I am how about YOU. Your web site is not in line with the WT.You have your own spin on the book of REV.I not saying your wrong but you are to be a robot when it comes to the ORG. an believe everything they tell you no Q's ask.I'm a JW but I think for myself WITH Jehovah & Jesus viewpoints in mind on matters NOT mans viewpoints!!!!!!!!!!!

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

archangel

give it a rest mate.... everyone can see who's talking crap here, why bother arguing with him if it isnt just for the sake of it? he's got his opinions you've got yours, it doesnt chage anything.

• archangel01
    archangel01

YOU LOSE FOOL I have my back covered. You have NO Power. You have NO case. You won't win you THINK you are and you can THINK that, if that makes you feel good.Your just like the devil you never know when its over ITS OVER

PS. Hey I think I hear the Dog Catchers coming for you, you Blood Sucking Swine

Edited by - archangel01 on 8 December 2002 10:31:42

• archangel01
    archangel01

Your right, Thanks but it was fun

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

archangel01 = one who likes to hear his brains rattle when he talks, quite obviously.

I will be using the "ignore" feature for archangel01 after this, so I won't be reading nor responding to anymore of your nonsense. Hopefully, when the fantasy of using your little fingers to type and post nonsense wears off, you will THEN find some real productive way to use your time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit