GB disassociates itself!!

by lulu 162 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• archangel01
    archangel01

YOU LOSE YOUR WRONG DEAL WITH THAT. YOU HAVE NO CASE, GOODBYE. AN AS JESUS ONCE SAID ''GO AWAY SATAN''.PRAISE THE LORD

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Pleasuredome,

everyone can see who's talking crap here

So, now YOU want to take up the torch that UnDisfellowshipped dropped when fleeing like a dog with its tail tucked tightly between its legs?

Okay! Get with it.

• archangel01
    archangel01

We know who is talking Crap its Yadirf. A Real Wolf in Sheeps Clothing

YOU ARE THE WEAKES LINK GOOD_BYE

Edited by - archangel01 on 8 December 2002 10:47:22

• link
    link

Yardif,

I am truly sorry that you have found it necessary to resort to insulting words when all I did was thank you for your response to my question to you. This is most un-Christian of you.

Even if I dont agree I can quite understand how someone could be persuaded that by becoming associated with the UN, the Society was only following the example of Ehud. This is not where my problem lies with this matter.

My problem begins when a long serving and respected Elder in the local congregation seeks clarification from the Society and gets back a load of lies (Theocrat Strategy) which he totally believes and tells to others who have expressed concern. When a member of the congregation who is a librarian checks the information with UN library sources, this respected Elder becomes a laughing stock.

Please now show me the Scriptural principle that supports this action by the Society. I do know my Bible and there is no example in any scripture where Jehovahs anointed lie to His people in order to cover up their actions. If I have missed it please show it to me and I will apologise to you.

Even if it was originally Theocratic Warefare, this matter ceased to be Theocratic the moment that the Society decided to lie its way out instead of following the scriptures.

link

• archangel01
    archangel01

Hi PleasureD

whats up. Yadirf talks so much crap what a GAS MAN. Anyway now that thats ALL over .Whats your take on the GB.There alot of problem with them over the years and maybe thats why there is only a little over 6 million JW's in the world.However alot of people in Gen. believe or in favor of Jehovah and Jesus just not in the ORG/Manmade rules

• archangel01
    archangel01

You have a good point Link. It makes sense yet the WTC never want to talk about it.They say leave it with Jehovah. I'm like then what! maybe the answer is right in front of you COME CLEAN OR GET JUDGEMENT.Or how do you think or were the answer is going to come from.Is Jehovah or Jesus going to speak to us all and clear it all up.It likes they never want to believe that a lowly person like me or you can have all the RIGHT answers and not come from them.I think its like a power trip for them, They are not reasonable they never say YOU were right WE were wrong Thank you for Your Correct info, Jehovah and Jesus have giving us the answer thur YOU. You get what I'm getting at. archangel

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Damn...

This is one of the longest pissing matches I've ever seen.

• link
    link

Elswhere,

Didn't you make similar comments on the Trinity thread and the Evolution thread?

link

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I don't recall posting in either of those threads.

• link
    link

Sorry must'ave been someone else!

link

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit