GB disassociates itself!!

by lulu 162 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

I think it's fun to sit back and read some of Yadirf's comments in this Thread!

I think they show a "perfect" example of what a "True Christian" should be like!

Can't you all picture Jesus and His Disciples saying the following things?

I perceive that you have no spine.

you Flop

What you have witnessed is a people whose hearts really do yearn for God's Kingdom to come, even to the extent that they have seen things written in the Bible that really isn't there. Is that really so bad? Although, personally, I'm all for being 100% accurate, I don't think that Jesus would condemn such an attitude

The truth is that they simply made strategic use of the United Nations in order to further the good news of God's Kingdom throughout the earth.

some of [Satan's] pawns who post at this forum are more than a little upset.

Was what they did wrong, or not? If not, why did they keep it secret, then bolt when the truth was revealed?

It certainly was NOT wrong! And as to their so-called "secret," what is there to dictate that the Governing Body must reveal their every move to the rank and file of the Organization?

The WTS didn't REALLY join the UN ... it was a stratagem [1. A military maneuver designed to deceive or surprise an enemy. 2. A clever, often underhand scheme for achieving an objective]

You are such a pouter

The WTS never "involved themselves with the U.N.". I know that this comes as a great shock to you to hear that, but it is a fact. .....the WTS was NEVER "involved" with the United Nations. Not really, that is. Get it? I doubt it!

You're either a liar, a hypocrite, or both!
  • KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Is Yadirf trying to get into the Guinness book of Records, for the most comments made on any one thread !

Saying that, it's still quite interesting.

Is he a bird?

Is he a plane?

Is he a man?

Is he a woman?

Is he a JW?

well he sure isn't superman !

KT

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

UnDisfellowshipped,

I think it's fun to sit back and read some of Yadirf's comments in this Thread!

Here's one you missed, that was addressed to YOU. Did you intentionally overlook it? Pay particular attention to the part highlighted:

One thing that has become plainly evident to me during our exchange is that you mirror the average member in Christendom. You make assertations, but you flee when it gets right down to the nitty-gritty of the issue being discussed. You spineless weasel!
  • UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

I love Yadirf!

He even points out his own Mud-Slinging!

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

"Mud-Slinging"? Me referring to you as being a spineless weasel? When exactly did stating a fact come to be thought of as slinging mud?

Also, with regards to this statement of yours:

I think [Yadirf's comments in this thread] show a "perfect" example of what a "True Christian" should be like!

Can't you all picture Jesus and His Disciples saying the following things?

Are YOU yourself not one who thinks himself to be a "True Christian"? Shall I provide the proof that such is the case? Yet there are expressions that you've used in this very thread that one can't possibly fathom even being in Jesus' vocabulary. Shall I provide examples? You hypocrite! You're a typical example of those who attend Christendom's churches, even as the loose, worldly language that you use betrays.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped
    Shall I provide examples?

Please do.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

UnDisfellowshipped,

I had said:

Are YOU yourself not one who thinks himself to be a "True Christian"? Shall I provide the proof that such is the case? Yet there are expressions that you've used in this very thread that one can't possibly fathom even being in Jesus' vocabulary. Shall I provide examples?

To which you, UnDisfellowshipped, replied:

Please do.

First of all let's not forget these famous words that came out of your hypocritical mouth, the very same mouth that uttered what I will afterwards quote you as having said in 2 different examples:

Can't you all picture Jesus and His Disciples saying the following things?--UnDisfellowshipped.

From 2 separate comments on page 4 of this thread, you spluttered:

That's a BullS*** reply Yadirf.
    That's bulls*** -- if the Watchtower is God's Religion.

Now, to paraphrase and apply YOUR words, UnDisfellowshipped: "Can one really imagine Jesus ever using a word like THAT!"

And I'll bet that that's only the tip of the iceberg insofar as the foul language you commonly use at home, at work, and elsewhere.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

And the Score so far is Yadirf - 12 Un-Christian Comments / UnDisfellowshipped - 2 Un-Christian Comments.

Actually, I rarely do cuss at home. However, you seem to have brought out a few curse words from me.

I have a feeling you would have brought curse words out of the Apostles.

At least I don't defend liars and people who protect pedophiles and punish children victims.

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 6 December 2002 4:34:52

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 6 December 2002 4:36:29

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

UnDisfellowshipped - 2 Un-Christian Comments.

....However, you seem to have brought out a few curse words from me.

So, when faced with proof that you can't deny or wiggle out of you finally own up to using words not befitting a Christian. But, you then say it wasn't your own fault that you used them, because the BLAME IS TO BE PLACED ON Yadirf FOR CAUSING YOU TO USE SUCH PROFANE LANGUAGE. Now there's all the more good reason to refer to you as a spineless weasel, since you won't even accept responsibility for the things that you yourself do.

Yadirf - 12 Un-Christian Comments

What came out of MY mouth was not "Un-Christian" -- because I spoke factually. For example: It's a fact that Flip is indeed a "Flop". A fact is a fact, and it's only in YOUR misadjusted mind that my appraisal of Flip's character was un-Christian.

At least I don't defend liars and people who protect pedophiles and punish children victims.

I should hope not, few people do, even as I would never do such things. But, to begin with, you don't even know what the word "liar" means. You are unable to distinguish between one that has truly lied and one that has simply made use of the art of Theocratic Warfare ... such as was the case with Ehud in his dealings with King Eglon. The fact that you were never able to meet the previous challenge that you were faced with on that particular count -- as based upon an actual Biblical example -- proves that your understanding is very VERY shallow. So, you would do well to listen more often instead of showing the tendency to merely spout off your ill-informed nonsense in venting your unfounded frustrations ... which is precisely the way you entered this thread if you would care to look back at your very first post.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

I am very happy that you have continued to post, for the benefit of all who are interested in becoming JW's!

It's funny how you only responded about not defending liars, yet made no reply about defending people who protect pedophiles and punish children victims.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit