GB disassociates itself!!

by lulu 162 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Flip
    Flip

Right again, Friday! I meant ... "justifiable REASON". Yeah ... that's the ticket.

Edited by - Flip on 23 November 2002 13:50:52

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Flop,

I perceive that you have no spine.

Friday

• Gerard
    Gerard
    "The truth is that they simply made strategic use of the United Nations in order to further the good news of God's Kingdom throughout the earth. "

Truth? The only thruth is that they LIED to the world on this subject for at least ten years. They not only used UN information, they actualy BECAME MEMBERS. Your denial is sadening, as you are obviouskly aware of the facts:

http://www.randytv.com/secret/unitednations.htm

And how about the WT owning half of Regi US, who suplies engines for the U.S. Navy's Smart War-fighter Array of Re-configurable Modules (SWARM)? Or do do actualy believe the WT needs "strategic use" of weapons to further the good news too?

http://www.geocities.com/wtgreed/article.htm

To deny responsibility is sad, but to justify and defend such actions are depressing, specialy when you have the correct information available. Don't be afraid. I hope you beguin to heal soon.

Gerry

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Yadirf -

What is your answer to the many false prophecies that have come from the Organisation, the most important one being 1914. a pivotal year for the Org. is this some sort of strategic plan that we are not aware of?

If the UN involvement was nothing bad, why was it kept so secret, not even the elders knew about it and why did they come out of the UN within a couple of days of being exposed by the Guardian newspaper ???

• Flip
    Flip

Flop,

I perceive that you have no spine.

Friday, I cautiously understand how you think my spine would have anything to do with the leaders of that fine cult of yours (and once mine) attempting to profit from tugging the apron strings of association with the UN, an organization your "wise guys" have vehemently denounced via almost every publication up until their partnership.

However, for an example of relevant anatomy as an analogy of your perceptions, perhaps I could respectfully suggest a ring like muscle that normally maintains constriction of a body passage or orifice and that relaxes as required by normal physiological functioning which was mistakenly installed near your neck during baptism , cutting oxygen flow to your brain.

Edited by - Flip on 23 November 2002 17:1:46

• lulu
    lulu

Would all those who read part.1.who do agree with the actions of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, please inform me where in the Bible(or their publications!!) does it say that it is o.k. to affliate yourself with a political party who maintains that they are the only hope for mankind and not God. Am I wrong in thinking that Jesus was mistaken when commanded his disciples( and after all are we not disciples?) to have nothing to do with the worldly system? Please correct me if wrong. Personally I have never seen an article from the U.N. expecting the Kingdom at any time or indeed having anything whatsoever to say about the Kingdom. Surely the WTBTS condemned themselves by their own publications. We have never condemned them, they did so themselves.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Yardif, using your logic, witnesses could do things like join their own families at Christmas to show just how loving they are.

• ballistic
    ballistic

It also doesn't explian why their letter about the UN membership said that they were greatful this had been brought to their attention.

• ballistic
    ballistic

It also doesn't explain the concurrent existance a series of educational articles in the Awake! magazine in favour of the UN, living up to the membership requirement of advertsing and educating on the UNs role.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Gerard,

They not only used UN information, they actualy BECAME MEMBERS.

So what if they did become "members"? that is, if it was for no other purpose that like the employee did in my example up above. Apparently you never read that, or you arent paying attention. Here it is again, try concentrating this time:

One might compare the Society's past actions in this regard to an employee who pays Union dues for the sole purpose of receiving BENEFITS that might otherwise be unatainable, while at the same time being totally disinterested and uninvolved in Union activities. Really, has such an employee crossed the line and become part of "the world" simply as the result of paying Union dues? Obviously not!

So, you see, the employee in the example did in fact become a Union dues paying MEMBER, but he was a "member" by reason of that fact alone. Therefore, since such a person really doesnt care to support the Unions cause then nobody can honestly claim that the person is behind the Union. In the same manner the WTS has never given support to the cause of the United Nations. True, the WTS has had articles relating to the United Nations appear in its literature, but that in itself doesn't prove support.

Youre doing nothing but clutching at straws!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit