Green Bay Packers thread

by musky 199 Replies latest social physical

• Solace
    Solace

What in Sam Hell is goin on in here!

This is a Packer thread. P A C K E R I say!

LB,

You know you are just posting under XW so you can have her on top of you.

Gopher,

All I can say is , You are VERY lucky you are so darn cute!!!!

Not interested,

Hmmmm.... I have never argued with someone who called me pretty as they slammed my team before. Its very confusing, I am having mixed feelings here.

XW,

Hes right, duct tape will never work on these guys.

The sword just may work. You know, that small one you just picked up?

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Heaven-

Oh yeah!!!! THAT will work- Voodoo??? hahahahaha We got something better!!!

XW

• Solace
    Solace

Bring on the Voodoo boys!!!!!!!!

Xenawarrior has her sword!!!!

Edited by - heaven on 27 November 2002 23:58:51

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

[ Elsewhere accidentally stumbles into the sports thread not having a clue about football ]

Hey, why is a "Quarter Back" more important than a "Full Back" ??? If you ask me, "Full Back" sounds far more important.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

And why is that lady holding a sword??? Seems like she could pop the ball or poke someone's eye out..

• Gopher
    Gopher

A quarterback is halfway between the center and the halfback (who could be between the quarterback and the fullback, although fullbacks are going out of style in the NFL because of the popularity of the single-back backfield introduced by the Washington Redskins featuring John Riggins in the early 1980's, but I digress).

The quarterback receives the ball from the center, and then directs the play by either handing off the ball to a running back, or throwing the ball to a receiver (who could be a running back, a tight end, or a really weird socially maladjusted individual called a "wide receiver").

Did that make things more clear, Mr. Elsewhere?

• Solace
    Solace

Awwwww,,

Hi Elsewhere!!!!

Dont worry your pretty little head about it.

Just slip into this Favre jersey, put on this cheesehead and cheer for the green and gold and youlle be juuuuuust fine!!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Why would the ball be given to a running back? I thought they are trying to run forward to make a home run.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Why would the ball be given to a running back? I thought they are trying to run forward to make a home run.

• musky
    musky

not interested, gopher, LB.

Trust me! Go get a #4 jersey and try one on. Go check yourselves in front of a mirror. OHHH Yeaaaahhh, Feels good! I guarantee, you will never want to take it off again. You will forget those other teams even existed. Forty whater's? And that ah team that plays in minnesota ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit