Green Bay Packers thread

by musky 199 Replies latest social physical

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

You must understand that I'm posting from Lion's country.

Hi Hmmmmmm

Did you move to South Africa????

And LB- Get yer 40whiners out of our Packers thread!!!

XW

• musky
    musky

Joanna, Just give up and become a Packers fan! I still cannot believe the amount of penalties on both sides during the vikings game!

Hmmm, You will have your hands full with Bill Schroeder. Good luck. He needs the right coach that is willing to work with him. He has great athletic ability.

• not interested
    not interested

im taking bets and giving 5 to 1 odds that tampa beats the pack anyone interested

• blondie
    blondie

Did anyone bet, not interested? If so, someone owes you money.

Blondie

• LB
    LB

Is there a more beautiful helmet on the face of the earth???

I hear this helmat has more than it's fair share of scrapes on it today. Comments from the Packer faithful?. Watch the niners tomorrow night. Share in my joy.

Edited by - LB on 24 November 2002 23:14:43

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOO BUCS!!!! Er...sorry, sorry, got a bit carried away...(wipes silly grin off face and puts on appropriate solemnity) tough loss today ol' sons...heck of a game, heck of a game. Well, there's always next year, chaps...buck up, what?

Dana (of the not-so-warm Tampa Bay area)

• not interested
    not interested

nope didnt get any takers on the bet ........ I guess they all knew that the pack couldnt compete with the bucks

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Wow- that sucked!!!

I think our quarterback forgot which "Bay" team he was playing for.

XW- of the "still diehard Packer Fan" class

• Mac
    Mac

Xena

at least yer quarterback is always a "good sport" when he loses!

mac

• musky
    musky

LB, Looks like that pretty niners helmet received a few scrapes of its own last night. Any comments? Eagles 38 49ers 17.

safe4kids, Go right ahead and get carried away. Its fun . Just enjoy it while it lasts. Mr. Sapp better look out the next time he meets up with the pack

Blondie, I wasn't going to take any bets on that game. I just don't understand how a team can be said to have "trouble" playing on certain fields. Makes no sense to me. Minnesota, Tampa bay, Dallas. I don't get it. Why can't they adapt to the conditions?

Xenawarrior, " Wow- that sucked!!!"

I can't think of any other words to describe it . Thats o.k. The pack will rebound. With the greatest team in the NFL, who can deny it?

GO PACK GO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit