Green Bay Packers thread

by musky 199 Replies latest social physical

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Wow, who would have expected lat night's game? Koy did a good job w/ the offense, I wouldn't say spectacular, but he certainly got the job done, and done very well. Hated to see his best game of his career end like it did. He certainly was in a lot of pain for awhile. Then the 3rd string guy steps in and right off throws a TD pass!! Not too shabby. But they are in a bad spot if (name escapes me) the 3rd stringer get's hurt. Then it's on to the running back to GB

The Niner's didn't look themselves at all. This has been a very strange season. So far nobody has shown that they go the distance. I mean, the Giants beat by the Texans? Not supposed to happen!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Sorry Folks, but Warren Sap is a punk. His comments where uncalled for. I hope they go through Lambeau so his fat ass can spend the post season sitting at home.

GO PACK GO!!!

Any one need packer tickets to the 49er game. I dont know if I can financiallly hack it. I was thinking about selling them on ebay.

FORGET IT! IM GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Hey <151> 'Be a man and put a jersey on' (couldn't resist)

Me loves me some Buccaneers. And me loves me some Warren Saap.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Go Koy Dettmer!!!!!!

See LB? That's what you get for posting your 40whiners helmet in our Packers thread

Crazy? Not going? Glad you changed your mind!!!!!!

December 1st- as we say in Titletown- DA BEARS STILL SUCK!!!!

XW-of the "still hanging in there with the Pack" class

• Valis
    Valis

I swear to dog if I find one more piece of Packer cheese paraphanalia laying around the house I'm gonna scream!!!! *LOL* I woke up this morning and found one on the window sil by my bed..grrr...*L* BTW xw, your Emmitt Smith bobble head is waiting to go to Green Bay, he says a first class ticket or no dice.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Hate to tell ya Val- you'll probably be finding Packer stuff for the next year !!! Happy Hunting!

P.S. If you don't have the entire team accounted for......... well, they are there!!!

XW of the "practical joker" class

• dubla
    dubla

ah, i see you packer fans ARE still around....just conveniently ignoring the 'ol super bowl thread for now..........well, i had a snippet over there that i thought would fit nicely on this thread as well..........

...uh oh. not one, not two, not three, but FOUR interceptions from your god favre. ouchie. fact is, get favre anywhere outside of his friendly home confines and he plays like absolute S**T, lol. so four more picks on the road, and two losses in a row for the suddenly struggling packers. so sorry guys, i know it must be hard to be a packer fan today.

crazy said:

The 2 crucial games we have are this Week at Tampa and Dec @ San Fran.

i agree. one crucial game down, one to go.

see, those comments belong over here as well, dont they?

aa

Edited by - dubla on 26 November 2002 14:46:35

• jack2
    jack2

I don't like taking anything away from Brett Farve. Yes, he's a darned good QB. But on the road, especially in dome stadiums, he seems much less than ordinary.

To me, truly great QBs play well anywhere, in all conditions. Yes, they don't have good games all the time, but they don't have a way of consistently playing poorly under ceratin conditions, either.

True, the team as a whole gets some blame for this too. But I do wonder if Brett can truly be considered MVP material yet again this season.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

dubla - touch!!!

Jack- tsk tsk. Feeling low about the 40whiners game last nite??? LOL There is something to be said about having a receiver too, and ours wasn't cuttin it either on Sunday.

XW

• musky
    musky

Favre was just feeling guilty about the pack having such a lead in the NFL. I don't think they will allow any more of this nonsense though. Its a good thing Mike Sherman held himself back from opening a can of whupa## on ol Sapp. He would have looked pretty bad gettin kicked by a coach, LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit