Xmas xchange present(s) arrived safely........

by scootergirl 459 Replies latest jw friends

• DebraDoll
    DebraDoll

Ballistic-You are so very welcome. You did say you enjoyed A LOT of that substance-what better way to look incredibly dignified and well dressed while doing so!? HA! ENJOY THE GROG, errrr, NOG! Merry Christmas!

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Termite......you are more than welcome! I had so much fun shopping for you!

"hands across the continents"......what a nice way to put it!

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Tinkerbell)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

So glad you like everything.

Wishing everyone a fantastic Xmas!

Andee

BTW: That bread was kneaded by hand. None of that bread machine CHEATING! *Ducks*

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Valis, so glad you liked your present! What better than beer glasses for the district overbeer!!! CC and I hope you enjoy them!!!

Beautiful Garbage, You out did yourself on that bread!!! It's so good!!!!

Edited by - Tinkerbell4125 on 26 December 2002 9:6:28

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Thanks so much to my secret santa...I got lots of smelly stuff! Hee hee! Good smelly stuff by the way, I have already used the bubble bath a couple times...and i couldn't help myself, I burst into tears when i read your letter about the ornament. When I fiinally get a tree, I will have a special spot for that, thank you so much for sharing that with me!

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Just checking to see if anyone else got their gifts........if you haven't received your's yet, please email me!

• Celia
    Celia

Nothing yet Scooter.... but today maybe, or tomorrow.... still hoping the mail lady will come to my door with a package...

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

windchaser wrote: (on another thread)

I received a lovely sterling silver cigarette case from Animal last week.

I am a bad Santa, though...My New Zealand friend won't be receiving his gift until mid-January, even though it was mailed out the first week of Dec. He graciously understands (I hope).

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I have sent out a few emails to those that I think haven't received their gifts yet........asortafairytale and beautifulgarbage please check your email. You secret santas that had these names.....email me if you have sent out a gift.

Randomtask.....I saw your post and have an email out for you. I will let you know more when I find out more.

Celia, Scully and Eyegirl, there were some "elves" from the board that are sending you a gift. They are not your original "secret santas" but wanted to help out making sure no one was overlooked. Special thanks to these posters.......

• Scully
    Scully

Just wanted to let everyone know that my "secret Santa" gift arrived today!!

It was waiting for me in between the two front doors when I came home this afternoon!! I am overcome <sniffle>

Thank you, thank you, thank you to JOY for all the beautiful Christmas tree decorations!! They look wonderful and are absolutely perfect. From the dusty rose bows (which match ones that I painstakingly made, but are nearing the end of their days), to the shiny brass snowflakes, and the beautiful miniature brass musical instruments, the rose coloured etched glass balls, the snazzy dangly ones (I LOVE THESE), and of course the one that I treasure most of all: the one that will remind me, every time I see it, of a wonderful friend and kindred spirit whom I would never have met unless I'd stumbled across this site last year - a lovely plaque with the word that personifies Christmas, "JOY"!!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Love and Hugs, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit