Xmas xchange present(s) arrived safely........

by scootergirl 459 Replies latest jw friends

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

(((((((celia))))))) Thank you for the gift.....it was so unnecessary (but GREATLY appreciated!) Please check your email!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

YEH!!!!!!!! This means everyone is now accounted for? Yippee!

Thread gathers in a circle and takes turns tossing scootergirl back and forth.

sorry I don't have any special effects

• Celia
    Celia

You are very welcome Scooter. It was a lot of fun, and I am glad you like it. There were many different sizes and beautiful shapes, but glass bottles don't travel well through the mail, so you got the metal one ! Hey, and I am helping the VT economy

Now we can retire this thread Or is there still someone waiting ?

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I haven't heard from Random Task......I know he was still waiting. I think he is the last one (my gift is still en route from S. Africa......and I am patiently waiting and very very excited).

Random.......did you get yours yet?

• SYN
    SYN

VEN!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!

Thanks for the amazing chess set! It's beautiful! It now takes up pride of place on my dining room table....zoweee.....

*hugs Ven*

Scootergirl: Had to dig this thread up! Has your prezzie still not arrived yet? Do you want me to send a new one? I knew I should've sent something a bit smaller. Damn. This time I'll put in less candy....maybe the Post Office dudes got hungry? I'm thinking about sending it using Registered Post too this time, to make sure it gets there. I can't believe you haven't gotten it yet, bu then, as I've repeatedly said, our Post Office isn't famous for it's reliability...grr......

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

No Syn.......your gift hasn't arrived yet. Candy, eh?!

South Africa----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Minnesota

Very long distance to travel. I am sure it will arrive shortly. You are such a sweetie.......

• SYN
    SYN

SG....SOUTH AFRICAN candy. Hehehehehe. Very different from American candy, very different indeed.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Now you got me really anxious, Syn! I told my kids about it and they are excited! They want to bring it to school for show and tell!

• Mackin
    Mackin

Well I must be the last person in the world to get a Xmas present.

My parcel arrived today from mt secret Santa and I must say it was superb. I got a cool sweatshirt and two awesome handmade dishcloths from Windchaser. Thank you so much Windy.

So it's a little after Xmas but hey, it just makes February extra special.

Now if someone wold just send me a valentines gift.....

Mackin (of the "Xmas in February" class)

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Sure that's all Wind knitted for you???? hehehhhehe

ohhh ((((syn))) I'm glad you like it, never been much of a chess player but I liked that set!! (and it wasn't real heavy ;) ) I can't belive it took this long to get there, glad it wasn't parishable!!!!!

Ven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit