Xmas xchange present(s) arrived safely........

by scootergirl 459 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Scully,

I'm glad they arrived unbroken! Sorry they were late.

At least you can enjoy them on your tree for a week! maybe!

Hugs,

j2bf

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Hey, I finally got to open mine, and it's a Zippo!

I'm so happy! Thank You Thank You Thank You!

Rev

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Scully and Revmalk, I am so happy your gifts arrived!

Update on others......

Beautifulgarbage, asortafairytale, Celia, Eyegirl and Randomtask, your gifts should be arriving soon. (Please post when they arrive)

I think this takes care of everyone.....I haven't heard anything from anyone else about missing gifts.

This was more than fun! I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and I would love to do it again next year!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((((((((((((Scootergirl))))))))))) aka Ms. Claus,

Thank you so much for organizing this. It has been great hearing what everyone got! It really brings together the sense of community.

Hugs,

j2bf

• Celia
    Celia

Celia, Scully and Eyegirl, there were some "elves" from the board that are sending you a gift. They are not your original "secret santas" but wanted to help out making sure no one was overlooked. Special thanks to these posters.......

I have a question.... what happened to our "original" santas ? They didn't like us, or something happened to them or they moved, or they have no access to a computer anymore, or what ?

You should see Vermont this morning ! at least 3 feet of fresh snow, the trees are covered, I can't see my car ouside anymore... Looks wonderful, but it will make things difficult until all the roads and the driveway are cleared.

...and RevMalk... What's a Zippo ?

Edited by - Celia on 4 January 2003 8:9:59

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my secret santa gift was hand-delivered this weekend. THANK YOU SO MUCH XENAWARRIOR!! everything was absolutely wonderful! perhaps the inspirational calendar will make me a weeee bit less crabby as i leave for work in the morning, the shot glass is definitely going to have its place in the bar, and the tart burner rocks--need i say more??!?!? i'm so glad you came to the twin cities this weekend. it definitely would not have been the same without you. (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((xw)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

becky

• Celia
    Celia

..........sigh..........

• scootergirl
    scootergirl
    I have a question.... what happened to our "original" santas ? They didn't like us, or something happened to them or they moved, or they have no access to a computer anymore, or what ?

Celia.......I have no idea. Emails went unanswered......I could only do so much. That is why some people stepped in and helped out sending extra gifts. BTW., I know for a fact that a gift was sent to you. Did you receive it?

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Aside from a few technical difficulties with the missing Santas it seems like everything went great. Only three lost Santas out of the whole bunch really isn't bad. I was worried that I would be one of those who lost communication during this. I always seem to have PC problems.

((((Here's to scooter and scooters little helpers))))

• Mackin
    Mackin

My Secret Santa gift hasn't arrived yet. But I know it's on it's way. I think it's been sent on a rowboat across the pacific ocean. The poor postie must be getting pretty tired by now.

Mackin (of the "always post by air" class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit