Xmas xchange present(s) arrived safely........

by scootergirl 459 Replies latest jw friends

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Celia }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Thems up thar, are special vibratin hugs fer you!

I think that your original Santa probably had a little too much spiked eggnog.

A Zippo is a lighter. http://www.zippo.com/products/index.html

For all the others who have not received a gift hugs sent your way as well......

(((((((((((((((Non-recipients))))))))))))))))

Thanks again Scooter for all your efforts!! You deserve a special gift under your tree this year!! Special gigantic vibrating hugs for you {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Scooter }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}!

• SYN
    SYN

Sheesh. Maybe I should've sent it by airmail, it's taking absolutely ages to arrive at the intended destination That is, if it arrives at all - don't get me started on the quality of the postal service in this country. Hope I don't have to send another...

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Hi Scooter...sorry I haven't given you an update lately...I haven't recieved my gift...So....I'll wait till next year...LOL...I'm cool with it. I know how hard it is around the Holidays, to find time...so if you talk to my Secret Santa..tell him not to worry about it...Thanks a bunch for such a fun thing to do...I really enjoyed it!!

CC

• Celia
    Celia

CCRyder and Celia.... are we the only ones still waiting ?

Does someone want some snow ? We got another 3 inches last night, on top of the 3 feet we got a few days ago, on top of the one foot we had from earlier.... we don't know where to put it anymore...

Edited by - Celia on 9 January 2003 18:40:34

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Sheesh. Maybe I should've sent it by airmail,

ROTF!

When I first read that I thought it said by "animal"

I've felt the same way when I have sent packages back east and it took longer to get there then it would have if I had just taken it myself.It can be so madning! (word check)

Edited by - plmkrzy on 9 January 2003 18:40:17

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

(((((((((( Plum))))))))

Missed you lady!!

LMAO @ "animal" Plum! hehheheheh I pictured a camel for whatever reason carrying a load of Christmas presents on its back!! Don't ask me where or why a camel popped into my head!!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

........................strike9 isn't working right

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi cassie how are ya? Hope you haven't broken anything lately.

As soon as I get my phone bill down some more I'll have to call you and chat a bit.

plum

Edited by - plmkrzy on 10 January 2003 1:21:7

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

strike9 doesn't seem to be working. HOW ARRRGGG!is there a picture or a red x ?

Edited by - plmkrzy on 10 January 2003 1:22:51

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

You guys are TOO funny!

Celia, please check your email.......

• Celia
    Celia

Scooter, you're a sweetheart, you really shouldn't have.... I'll keep you posted...Thanks a lot.

Celia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit