Xmas xchange present(s) arrived safely........

by scootergirl 459 Replies latest jw friends

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I have already gotten an email from someone stating that their gift arrived safely in the mail. I thought it would be nice to start a thread where we can post what we got (for those nosey like me who want to know!) and a thank you.

As for me, I haven't even begun yet! OMG........so many of you are so far ahead of me! I had to get thru Halloween before I could even begin to think about Christmas gifts. I will be "banished" to the mall on November 16 while my daughter and 4 of her friends celebrate her bday......giving me three hours of time by myself. Perfect time to find that "perfect" gift.......so be patient!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Post early for Xmas???

• Mac
    Mac

Scoots,

I have to be way past Thanksgiving before I start thinking of X-mas presents!

I guess that is good, though, as my "hatdraw" has not responded as of now!

mac, of the I'll never let Scoots wear me down again class! :)

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

You may think you can be strong against me, Mac.......but I can be very persuasive! Okay............naggy.......but you will have fun! I promise!

• Mac
    Mac

Scoots

mac

• Celia
    Celia

I was wondering.... It's been 10 days since the package left... Has it arrived ?

• DebraDoll
    DebraDoll

OMG!! I think I am the FIRST to have received the most BEAUTIFUL Grapevine Wreath, with a HUGE velvet dressed (red & green of course!) SNOWMAN, holding guess what?!; a velvet wrapped SNOW-BABY! They are surrounded with glitter-tipped pine branches, tiny pinecones & holly, with soft delicate red Pontsetta flowers. At the top of the wreath is a curved, wooden sign that says; LET IT SNOW. For a snow LOVER like me it was the perfect gift! But wait, I read the letter from my benefactor and it mentioned gift"S"!! So I excitedly dig through the box and find an incredible, overstuffed, bath accessory bag FILLED with all natural pumices, loufas, wooden massage balls (he-he-he-thought you'd all love the way that sounds!), a burlap back rub/scrubber, sponges, foot emery board, nail brush, bath puffs and pads, and I think I am going to go take another steaming hot bubble bath right now!! How can I ever top a gift of RELAXATION like this? THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

• not interested
    not interested

hell i aint even started looking yet but i know what im going to look for. avtualy i loked online but couldnt find it so i may be S.O.L. but i aint gonna give up i will find somthing good for yho i got

• not interested
    not interested

damn i wanted to edit my last post to corrrect my spelling errors but wasnt able to, so i guess you just have to figure out what i ws saying on your own

• termite 35
    termite 35

Questions from a reader;

Being a dedicated apostate I am concerned about the comments in this thread that seem to support the idea of opening Christmas gifts BEFORE Christmas.

Should I cast aside my waiting attitude and not leave the gift until the Big Day ?

Would this stumble my giftee ?

What is the correct etiquette for an apostate ?

Worried

UK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit