Xmas xchange present(s) arrived safely........

by scootergirl 459 Replies latest jw friends

• scootergirl
    scootergirl
    I'm just here to feed all the still-waiting-ones chocolate

LadyLee what would we do without you?! LOL........

There are still a few waiting for gifts.....and please remember, that even if your gift does not arrive before Christmas Day, it will be soon! As far as I can tell, everyone was remembered!

• Scully
  • Celia
    Celia

Am I the only one still waiting for her package ?

CoolBreeze, if you are my secret Santa, please don't send me a pickled snake

• Scully
    Scully

No Celia... I'm in the chocoholics corner too. Have a nice chocolate marzipan with me...

Love, Scully

• Celia
    Celia

Scully, thank you for the offer.... But I eat so many cookies right now, I will cut the chocolate intake for a while....

• kelpie
    kelpie

Well I get back from my holiday yesterday (Sunday) go next door to my neighbours to collect my mail..

In there is a little slip telling me I have a package!!!

Yes mine did arrive and I love it.

I did open it because the card said they were ornements and I wanted to hang them on my Chrissy Tree.

Flower thanks sooo much... I can now say I have decorations sent all the way from the USA

The snowman's glass got broke but I have removed it and it still looks as good.. I just love the pussy cat.. cats are my favorite pets....

Thanks again.. I can now rest my feet from walking to and fro from the mail box..

Love Kelpie

• flower
    flower

Kelpie..aww I'm sorry it broke. I'm going to Mail Boxes ect in the am to complain. They are supposed to make sure it doesnt break. I'm glad you like them though. It was fun to shop for them..sorry it took so long for you to get them.

flower

• Dawn
    Dawn

I received my gift yesterday - and PERFECT timing. It's a peach scented bath set. My husband and I are getting ready to sell our house, so the past few days we've worked our a$$ off painting, fixing, etc. Relaxing in a scented bath will be soooooooo nice!! Thank you very much!!

• Celia
    Celia

I MUST BE THE ONLY ONE LEFT.... and Scully .... who else ?

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve....

Merry Christmas

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

i'm still waiting for mine too................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit