Xmas xchange present(s) arrived safely........

by scootergirl 459 Replies latest jw friends

• animal
    animal

Mac is such a kiss-ass......

Animal

• Mac
    Mac

Plum,

I am so pleased that you liked your gift. I was quite worried that it wouldn't arrive in time!

As for the incense burner.....I didn't find it, I made it. Wishing you and your family a most Merry Christmas!

mac, of the nic of time class

• Mac
    Mac

Animal,

You are my hero and role model! I want to be just like you when i grow up!

mac

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

mac is such a kiss ass.....

You made it! Gosh. I'm touched. I'll keep it forever. I think it's great!.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

My husband decided that opening our gifts at midnight was the way to go. No, I don't understand either.

I really appreciate the unscented handmade soaps! Thank you for remembering!

Unfortunately I can't use the mulberry candle, pretty as it is. We have fragrance allergies in our family. My fault for forgetting to mention it.

And, you know, the box looked so much like a couple boxes of low-carb bread mix

GentlyFeral

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

I'm getting "Zit's" from all this Chocolate...time to switch to a good cup of morning "Irish Coffee"....LOL

CC of the "still waiting but still excited class"

• termite 35
    termite 35

Scootergirl;thankyou so much for the gifts you sent us.We've just finished eating and opening the presents.

The ornament is incredible-all painted with miniature brushes on the inside, after it was made-really beautiful-thanks too for the choc.fudge sauce and the christmas list pad.Your kindness has really made it so much easier for me to come here as my husband was really touched with your kindness and the whole idea of giving to eachother; hands across the continents etc!

Have a great day with your tribe.xx

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Andee, I opened the rest of my gifts and I love them!!! I know it took a lot of time and hard work for you to make my beautiful wreath and hangers!!!

Anytime something is made from hand, it's made from the heart! Thank-You so much!

CC and I are still eating our raisin bread! We love it! We put butter on it, then put it in the toaster over, then spread alittle blackberry jam on it!!! Oh mercy, it's good!!! And we want the recipe. I have to admit, I'm not in the kitchen as much as CC is. He loves to get in there and cook away!!! He just made some Italian bread. That man knows how to cook!!! It was so good!

Again, Thank-you Thank-you Thank-You for a wonderful gift!!!!

• Valis
    Valis

Tinkerbell!!!! I love my beer glasses! You make the Overbeer very happy. Merry XMAS to you and yours! Joy!!! Thanks for the calendar! And XW...dearest woman...thank you for the cameras and the beer calendar. Can it get any better?!!!!!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Naughty & Nice" class

• shera
    shera

Thanks again Termite...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit