Xmas xchange present(s) arrived safely........

by scootergirl 459 Replies latest jw friends

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

LOL termite......I can understand the dilema you have going on.

IMHO, I say.......if the box doesn't say "wait till Christmas" or "open at Christmas" I would say go for it! We waited long enough......all those years.......OPEN IT!! OPEN IT!!

• termite 35
    termite 35

Alrighty; I WILL , and i'll even do it in TROUSERS !

Great advice Scootergirl

Edited by - termite 35 on 9 November 2002 19:54:4

• Celia
    Celia

BTTT... Just in case more presents arrive today....

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

YES!!! I received my Christmas present!! I believed Max and I were doing well because we had purchased the presents for our recipients. (Last minute shoppers here) Was I ever wrong.

The present I received was perfect!!! Matched my likes to a tee. Yes, I was very bad and could not wait till Christmas time. Coal in my stocking this year.

Thank you so much secret Santa!!! Your gift was indeed perfect. I am not sure if we are to say who our Santa was. So I will keep it under my hat as of now.

Now, after being away from the forum for a period of time, I shall have to get to know this wonderful person!!

Thanks Again!! Secret Santa. It was indeed perfect. Hugs to you.

Thanks again Christy for your efforts. Have you looked in to the mailing list for Christmas cards and the idea I had? Perhaps if everyone agrees or wants to sign up we can exchange cards as we did last year.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I hope that the recipient of my gift opens it when they receive it. I bought something that can be used during the Christmas holiday. The reason I bought something that had to do with Christmas is because most ex jws do not have many items associated with the holiday. To the recipient of my gift. I hope you like it.

Shari

• Celia
    Celia

bttt

Edited by - Celia on 13 November 2002 7:52:50

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Cassiline.........so........what'd ya get? what'd ya get? Tell! Tell! I did get your email about the Christmas list but for some reason set it aside.....I meant to email you about it-I am so sorry I forgot. If this is something that you want to do, by all means. I delegate you honorary elf.....let me know how I can help.

I want my recipient to open my gift immediately too.......I see many messages on the box encouraging to do so!

• Celia
    Celia

Any more packages arrived today ?

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

My Secret Santa sent me a beautiful candle set. As I said before it was perfect for me, and the things I have in my home.

The box contained five votives, which were made out of burnished/ brushed copper. Each one had been cutout to say the words, joy, peace, love, faith and hope.

Each contains a cinnamon candle when burning cast shadows of the five words above.

Thanks again Secret Santa!!!

Edited by - Cassiline on 13 November 2002 12:10:7

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Just checking to see if anyone else got their gift yet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit