WTS leader rants against higher education

by hoser 125 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Simon - "...calling them 'turd'..."

What about "Tight-Pants Tony"?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

When one reflects upon the fact that core intrinsic operation which exists within the JWS/WTS religion involves the distribution of the WTS's own publications, it becomes a bit more obvious that the GB leaders are not only the recognized spiritual leaders of this faith, but that they are also the top executive directors of the Watchtower Publishing house.  

They have of course self identified their operation as preaching the good news of the Gospel of Christ but did so with a corruptly arranged commercialized version of that biblical theology.

That realization plays another important role why the WTS's leaders have pushed continuously since the beginning inception of this religious Publishing house. Devoted dedicated followers should forget about a secular career but instead SERVE JEHOVAH by becoming a public sales representative for the organization.  

They purposely set up the notion that distributing their publications to the public, is in itself an appeasement to Jehovah and is since judgment day is constantly proclaimed that this will happen soon, this added to the pressuring influence to go out and be a literature distributor or at least an accountable 10 hour a month publisher.

There was always business acumen discreetly hidden by the WTS., even though some people unfortunately over look that fact.   

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Non Borg link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhALTKM5mek

Torrent hash: C8A8B2BA423E9B2178C8E69C736FE6BFD4002FB6

• garyneal
    garyneal

I am listening to it now and all I have to say is OH DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN!!!   

If these people are THAT friggin concerned with the "negative" influences of the university then why do they not have Jehovah's Witness groups on college campuses or Jehovah's Witnesses colleges?  My God, when I was in college I had a blast with the Christian groups who met on that very campus and don't Mormons have their own university?

Even my wife, who is a Jehovah's Witness, goes to a Christian college.  I wonder what Jehovah thinks about that?!

What a bunch of morons.  If the GB is that concerned let them divest some of those worldwide kingdom hall funds to fund universities. 

• garyneal
    garyneal
    We will NOT need doctors and lawyers AFTER Carmageddon but we WILL need carpenters and plumbers in the New SystemTM.  Really?  I thought GAWD would provide during the new system.
  • pixel
    pixel

"We WILL need carpenters and plumbers in the New System"

I guess in paradise we will be cutting trees off and using plastic from plumbing. Great! 

• sir82
    sir82

"We WILL need carpenters and plumbers in the New System"

Er, aren't you going to need factories to produce the tools and pipes and other materials the "carpenters and plumbers" will need?

Won't you need electricity to power those factories?

Won't you need engineers to design those factories?

Won't you need other types of engineers to work on producing the electricity those factories need?

Won't you need....ah heck I could go on all day.

As usual, TMIII gives proof that he is incapable of maintaining firing neural synapses for a period of longer than 3 seconds.

• pixel
    pixel
    Why is he so concerned with plumbing in the New World????? This is crazy!!!!
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

aren't you going to need factories to produce the tools and pipes and other materials the "carpenters and plumbers" will need?

Won't you need electricity to power those factories?

Won't you need engineers to design those factories?

Won't you need other types of engineers to work on producing the electricity those factories need?

Won't you need....ah heck I could go on all day.

As usual, TMIII gives proof that he is incapable of maintaining firing neural synapses for a period of longer than 3 seconds.

Sir 82 I agree, it must be awful being that stupid, 

• garyneal
    garyneal

Oh and that lawyer who was sooo 'stumbled' by higher education that he need his wife and years of detoxification of his perceived self importance to rid him of that worldly influence.  I loved his bits about instead of becoming a lawyer, become a paralegal as it means less education is required.  The same comparison he made with a doctor and a nurse practitioner.

I bet THOSE guys won't rely on nurse practitioners to provide those bloodless surgeries they need not to mention no paralegal is going to represent them when they have to battle all those child molestation cases.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit