WTS leader rants against higher education

by hoser 125 Replies latest jw friends

• hoser
    hoser

On jw tv. Anthony Morris is ranting against higher education. He is blaming parents for enrolling their kids in college. 

Ok this gets weirder. He rants about no college then interviews brother Brumley who was sent by the watchtower to law school. 

• skeeter1
    skeeter1
    Huh?   Rants about college, and then NO college, and then allows a college educated Brumley to interview him?  The man has lost his marbles, clearly.  Old aged?  I'm surprised WTS legal hasn't used the Vaudeville Hook to take him off his stage.  But, then again, birds of a feather flock together . . . .
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What irritates me the most about these hypocritical assholes is that they are probably on a medication of some kind to keep them alive, if not now in the near future, medication that someone spent years in higher education to train how to make.

No higher education never helped humanity at all, those Universities and Colleges are just godless institutions that should be avoided  ...... quoted from a Watchtower magazine.   

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Hypocrites!

Do as we say and not as we do!

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

He rants about no college then interviews brother Brumley who was sent by the watchtower to law school. 

No doubt Brumley was wearing Spanx under his metrosexual tight pants during the interview, too.

Hypocrites.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Oh but brother Morris, I want to be lawyer representing the organization one day, can I still go to college then ?

Why yes little one,  your steadfast devotion to the organization will be gratefully appreciated. 

It looks like we are going to have a lot more pedoifllia laws suits leveled against the organization in the near future, so we are going to need more lawyers to stand up for us.

Go with Jehovah's blessings.       

• hoser
    hoser

I ended up watching the whole part on education.  Brumley said after he went to college he became competitive and wouldn't recommend college to others.  

Tight pants made the comment that bethel won't send anymore members to college to be lawyers.  

He ended the rant by saying the best career is pioneering and that's what young Jws should do. 

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

We all know that there is absolutely no competition within the ranks of the JW Organization . . . . . 

Get this new rant over to the media at Raw Story & others who broke Tony the TightPants a month or so ago!  I can't do it, but can someone else do it?

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

We all know that there is absolutely no competition within the ranks of the JW Organization

Yeah, but at least you're not getting paid for it  

• skeeter1
    skeeter1
    Shirley, some do get paid via the "green handshake"!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit