Super Bowl Predictions

by WildTurkey 307 Replies latest social physical

• dubla
    dubla

name-

but the way they have played over the past few weeks shows that right now, they are one very dangerous team.

i assume, like most people, that by the word "few" you mean three (or more).......so, that loss three games ago to the BEARS showed how dangerous they were?

They will roll over the Colts with ease this week.

theyve got the edge for sure, playing at home in the cold against a dome team. "with ease"? i think the colts have a real shot at this one.

Better break out the Chad P jersey for this weekend

i liked pennington coming out of college, but then he got drafted by new york, so he joined my hate mail list before ever taking an nfl snap.

aa

Edited by - dubla on 3 January 2003 13:41:27

• outnfree
    outnfree

OK -- so exactly WHEN is Super Bowl Sunday, please?

Living in the Detroit area, you can see how I wouldn't have a clue.... lol

out

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Super Bowl XXXVII
    Sunday, Jan. 26
    Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego, Calif.

Oakland (17) and Green Bay (21)

Edited by - truthseeker1 on 3 January 2003 14:4:54

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Yea don't remind me that they lost to the Bears ... that's almost as bad as the saint's losses to the Bungles and Carolina. But if the Jet's team that played the Pack last week shows up for the playoffs, then the rest of the teams better watch out!

truthseeker, much as I like the Pack and Farve, I don't think that with the way they're playing they'll make it this year ... sucks don't it?

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Hey dubla I just had to resurrect this thread to say "naner naner boo boo" ...

They(the Jet's) will roll over the Colts with ease this week.

I was right on that one at least!

You got your Chap P jersey yet?

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Was a sad weekend, now I think it will be Jets & Buccs/Eagles?

• dubla
    dubla

name-

yeah, i kinda thought that statement would come back to bite me when i watched the first quarter of that jets/colts game..........i guess i underestimated mannings choke factor. i mustve been crazy to think hed actually show up in a game that matters. maybe i was just hoping for my home state to do something now that my fish are at home. either way, i still stand by my prediction that the jets wont make it past the second round........as i said before, if they can go into oakland and beat the raiders, ill believe in them. the last time i said that they came away with a loss.....here comes round two.

truthseeker, much as I like the Pack and Farve, I don't think that with the way they're playing they'll make it this year

yeah, i didnt think they would either, but who couldve guessed a first round death at home to the hands of the falcons? the pack looked terrible, like they didnt even want to play...and as i said on another thread, seeing the supposed loyal packer fans booing their own squad was ugly.

aa

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

You don't hear Pack fans booing the Pack at home in Jan ... it just doesn't happen. I feel like I'm lost in a space time continuom or something But the way the Pack played they deserved a few boos -

I won't rub in the Jet's pounding too much dubla you're right, they won't be 'real' till they beat the Raiders.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I think im still feeling sick from the weekend. What a horrible game.

Can we please draft some recievers???? To be fair, we lost Glen + Driver+ Brown+ Sharper etc..etc..etc...etc..etc...... and that stupid @%#%@#% punt call was horrible! How can a reff tell Sherman he cant challenge it??? Did you see all of those dropped balls? They made Farve look bad and thats a shame. Vick wasnt all that. The whole game was just disgusting. Blocked Punt? 4 and out on the 1?? COME ON PEOPLE. Well im glad Farve is coming back next year but if the rest of the team doesnt get their shit together............

*puke*

Jets are going to lose to the Raiders.

• dubla
    dubla

Vick wasnt all that.

tell that to all the packers d-linemen who are recovering from broken ankles right now.

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit