We shall NOT watch how we walk

by mikepence 109 Replies latest jw friends

• Mister 8iggs
    Mister 8iggs

Hey, You Know...

Did you go to the book study this week? It reminds me of how far, you too, are away from the Watchtower Society belief system.

Let's see...King Hezekiah sent down three of his men down to the Assyrian army. The man on the horse in the picture (being that you probably are better at viewing photos than you are at reading a sentence) kept making accusations and claims aginst the people of Jerusalem. But what did the three representatives say in response? NOTHING. They were instructed to keep silent and let Jehovah handle matters. Can't you follow the same principles? LOL!

You would have been destroyed by jehovah for being disobedient and unfaithful...just like (according to the teachings that you are supposed to follow)...you will be when Jehovah opens his book of rememberance and doesn't see...well...You Know...your name written down.

So, you might as well come to the march, too. However, since technically I'm still in good standing, you won't be able to count your time when you try to teach me your apostate views.

To You Know...The Greatest Apostate Who Ever Posted!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

LOL. This is hilarious. Sort of reminds me of Rodney King's famous "People, can't we all just get along" plea while they were burning L.A.down. I could really let you guys have it with some well-deserved ridicule, but I am gonna give you a break. / You Know

"Hypocrite! First extract the rafter from your own eye, and then you will see clearly how to extract the straw that is in your brother's eye." -- Luke 6:42

You Know: I could never take delight in the troubles of others, even of my own abusers.

Shame on you.

• minimus
    minimus

You notice how YOU KNOW is so suddenly very quiet? Well, maybe he feels guilty flouting the "slave's" direction. Oh, that's right, he said it was just up to his conscience, anyway.

• insanity_is_nice_part2
    insanity_is_nice_part2
    Jesika actually bill didnt give us a dress code. he said wear what we want. His only request was for it to be a silent lambs march, not a christian, jws are false christians march, not a JWs made false prophecies march, not a look the JWs are in the UN march etc. Only Silent lambs banners please. I dont find that so offensive really. And I agree with you he is a nice man. But MIke pence knows this well

how much fricking simpler can it get!

Crystle

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

mike, this thread is really not worthy of any responses, but since I, along with other posters, took the time to donate money to your cause, you can take the time to read this.

Let there be two processions. One that wants to be controlled, and one that wants to openly express their emotions in whatever way they, as victims of abuse, feel that they need to.

is this really your childrens' idea, or your's? did you see Connie Chung? If not, I suggest you get a tape from someone. Amber and Holly were both abused, yet both, in the short amount of time they were given, showed an abundance of control and came across in a direct, concise, manner. neither one appeared extremely emotional or unrestrained. Do you doubt for one moment that because they acted in this manner, they were not angry? What if they would have told Bill that they couldn't be "controlled" in front of the camera, or they could not be "limited" on their time?

For the love of God Mike, what kind of example are you proving to be to your kids? Are you teaching them that it's ok to go on a public forum and take up peoples' time and money and then go back on your word because some control will have to be shown? I'm sorry Mike, but being abused isn't an excuse to be intolerant of self-control........ What's really sad, is the march is going to be, with or without you, but you've totally screwed it up for any sincere people that come on this forum in the future with a real cause that they need financial help with....

Amazing that a group of adults still can't deal with disagreements without resorting to such behavior.----------Mike Pence

yea, isn't it though...........

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey YK, what a preditory post.Not unlike a buzzard like yourself..I have no intention of giving you a break.You reap what you sow..LOL...OUTLAW

• COMF
    COMF
    We shall NOT watch how we walk

So it's plural? That's good. I've never had much success at watching how I walk. Poor vantage point, Which is why it's good that it's plural. Because I can devote myself wholeheartedly to watching how the ladies walk.

• mevirginia
    mevirginia
    I'm uncertain why some people think that Bill is trying to take control rather than remind any in attendance of what their purpose is for.

?

• Farkel
    Farkel

mike,

You are totally out-of-line and are acting to defeat the very thing you say you want to promote so much.

That is an oxymoron if I ever saw one. I don't know much but I'd be willing to assert you are, to put it in the vernacular, a control freak. Have you ever been accused of that?

Farkel

• DIM
    DIM

were charges ever pressed? I don't think they were. Why not? That was the real reason for the donations, way back in 2002 according to this thread. Is Claude Villa a child molester, or is he a victim? That is the real question I think. I respect anyone who has come out of this religion, but looking back on things like this really leaves a bitter taste in my mouth - you sound just like the JW's, just from the other end!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit