JWZone Thread on Bill Bowen - UPDATED!

by SYN 170 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Farkel
    Farkel

Dave,

: You know she considers anyone smarter than her as having an ego.

Lots of people have egos, even that one guy who's dumber than her. (Sorry, Prisca. Really. I know that there is not one, but several people in that category. Perhaps even dozens. Forgive me.)

But Prisca doesn't have an ego. She has an attitude. I'm not sure which is worse.

Teejay,

Don't know what to say about your comments. Lithium? Don't know.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 8 August 2002 2:16:17

• Prisca
    Prisca
    But Prisca doesn't have an ego. She has an attitude. I'm not sure which is worse.

I'd rather have an attitude than have your ego any old day!

• Farkel
    Farkel

Prisca,

: I'd rather have an attitude than have your ego any old day!

Actually, egos are kewl things to have, especially when there is not much else to offer.

Can I rent yours?

(Haven't we had enough of this banter, or do you want to keep playing?)

Farkel

• Prisca
    Prisca
    (Haven't we had enough of this banter, or do you want to keep playing?)

Well, you started the whole thing! I made an innocent comment, and you decided to flame me for it.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Prisca,

:Well, you started the whole thing! I made an innocent comment, and you decided to flame me for it.

You mean like this one?

Farkel

• Prisca
    Prisca

Stop playing games Farkel, you know perfectly well what I mean.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Prica,

:Stop playing games Farkel, you know perfectly well what I mean.

"Innocent" comments like this one, right? Please explain the "innocent" part.

By the way, a "game" is defined as an activity in which one thing is more important than any other thing. "Innocent" is your game and that for you is more important that any other thing.

Identifying "bullshit" is my game and that is more important to me than any other thing.

In my game, you are full of "bullshit." In your game, you are "innocent."

Perhaps we should play the same game. Do you want to play the "bullshit" game or the "innocent" game? The latter game is for drama queens who aren't honest and I'm horrible at it. But I'm a good loser.

Farkel

• larc
    larc

This whole episode makes me sad. I like Prisca. I like Farkel. Farkel, I just wish you would leave Prisca alone. I don't understand why you have to give her a hard time. Now, Seven006 comes along and trys to make a parady of the whole thing. Teejay doesn't get it, and we are off and running with more flames. My God folks, can you just give it up? I am sick of this.

• Prisca
    Prisca

larc,

Re-read what Teejay wrote. He wrote his own parody of it. Meanwhile we're watching Farkel and Seven007 playing with their egos.

• Farkel
    Farkel

larc,

: Farkel, I just wish you would leave Prisca alone. I don't understand why you have to give her a hard time.

Because I LOVE her and she gives CONCRETE answers to my specific questions, that's why.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 8 August 2002 3:8:27

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit