JWZone Thread on Bill Bowen - UPDATED!

by SYN 170 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Wow, I'm impressed, Joe!

• proplog2
    proplog2

Don't complain about the attitude in the other message board. They are the other side of the coin.

If anyone here questions Bill's methods they get accused of being a molester.

IN FACT ON ONE OF THESE THREADS HOLY BILL INSINUATED I WAS A MOLESTER.

Allan also accused me.

Don't have time to dig up the exact reference right now. But I will.

• berten
    berten

>...As a small aside, it really bugs the hell out of me that they use
    >Star Trek characters as their personas...

They use a "Worldly" show,which in their view projects the wrong
    "Untheocratic" future for earth.
    And check the frontpage of their BB under the heading "Humanity",
    you'll find the following:

>Borg Maturation Chamber
    >The place where young drones can meet to discuss life's problems,
    >ideas, spiritual goals, and mature into efficient drones...

These idiots pride themselves on being/becoming efficient Borg drones.
    And to think I was once one of those...

• SYN
    SYN

Oh yeah, JWZone is the ultimate barrel of laughs! There's a running bet going on this site as to when the Society is finally going to "counsel" DanG and get him to take it down...real soon now...hehe...

• seven006
    seven006

Fark,
    Quit picking on Prisca! Her thread about "which do you prefer tissues or hankies" helped me a lot. I found her in-depth comments on such a helpful and important issue very enlightening. It changed my life and since that post, I only use hankies now.

I'm just glad all the hubbub about her getting all sideways when someone posting her real picture several months back has died down. I know how important it is for her to stay anonymous and not let anyone see her true identity. That sure caused a huge war on this board and as you can see by her new icon pic the issue and all the fallout and division that was caused by it was all for nothing.

I know she had to have had a good reason back then to cause all that trouble but I guess I'm too stupid to figure it out. Anyway, I like her real pic she has up now, it is a lot better than that ugly Sandra Bullock pic she use to use. Personally I think her new pic is very sexy. Maybe if someone would have posted this new one instead of the old one nothing would have happened. I guess it's all about the timing and stuff.

You know she has a problem with anyone who shows they have any kind of a brain so knock it off Fark! You know she considers anyone smarter than her as having an ego. As we have all seen through the past few years she has to be right. She's Prisca for christ sakes! When you piss her off all she can do is say "lol that is the funniest thing I have heard all day!" She's done it to me and damn it, it really hurt. I hate when people LOL at me!

Shame on you Fark! Why did you attack her? You have been on this board long enough to know that no one can attack her because she has never attacked anyone herself! When she called someone a fat bitch (or something like that) a while back she was only kidding, she didn't mean anything by it, don't you know that? Picking on Prisca will only cause wars on this board so knock it off. Try and keep the peace a little and simply agree with her. Personally I have always found her to be right, especially in the hankie tissue issue.

You really pissed me off Fark, just for that, I'm not your friend anymore!

Dave

PS: Sorry for the long post Prisca, I know how much you hate to read anything over two sentences long. I was just trying to come to your defense and tell that ass bite Farkel guy off. He can be such a pain in the bummy.

PSS: Kismet, I use to be just like you and tried to keep the peace, but, Farkel is just way out of line and I had to tell him off. Sorry. I really liked your post.

PiSSS: Get a life Farkel!

• teejay
    teejay

Prisca,

It's obvious to me that you need to wake up from your daydream and smell the coffee. You seem to refuse to accept reality. Let me spell it out for you.

Farkel is better than you. Know why? It's simple. He's helped thousands of mystified JWs realize the course they should take and you've only helped a handful at best.

Either unable or unwilling to figure out the errors and corruption of the WTS alone, these thousands happened to read one (and if they were especially favored--dozens) of his world-renowned commentaries. In a wink, the lights of their puny minds, long dark and unused, flickered to activity. As they continued to read his winsome words and listen to his awesome explanations, the denseness of their mental fog continued to lift. Angels sang in heaven as the light of genuine truth became bright as the noonday sun. No longer confused as to what they should do with their pathetic, non-eventful lives, their destinies became crystal clear. One by one, they found the gate that led to the freedom they now enjoy. And they owe it all to The Farkel, since never in a million years would a single one of those thousands have ever figured it out on their own. Don't you see???

Now, if you would be so kind, please stop your continual dismissal of his great accomplishments against the Evil Empire and give the man his due. He's smarter than you, helped more than you get out simply put, he is better than you.

Besides, since I first met him a year and a half ago, I have known that he yearns to hold the position of the "Teddy Jaracz of the ex-JW world," so would you please get out of his way? He deserves it. It fits him better than anyone else I know.

• seven006
    seven006

Come on Teejay, Farkel isn't better than Prisca, a hell of a lot smarter and may have a lot more depth but he is not better! No one is better than anyone else, just different.

I personally think intelligence and depth are misunderstood on this board. Think about it, who's better, Mickey Mouse or Gaudy? Who brought true happiness to people? A guy who wanted to help stop suffering and oppression or a little mouse with big ears and three fingers on each hand that built a nice place to ride roller coasters?

Happiness is happiness, whether it is a simple bowl of rice or a big ball of pink cotton candy. Which kind of happiness is more important anyway? Ask the kid who is getting all sticky with cotton candy and he will sure tell ya it's the candy! Ask little kid with the bowl of rice and he probably won't say anything, he doesn't have a clue what cotton candy is. It's all in an individuals perspective and what they see as important in life.

Prisca and Farkel are equally important, just on different levels. One of them is a bowl of rice and the other one is cotton candy.

Dave

• SYN
    SYN

This thread so far is certainly a rollercoaster ride. First we have the good old Dubs providing us with much needed punching bags, as is usual. Then a fracas started up betwixt two whom I shall not mention by name! And then some people began philosophising the differences between Disney and Ghandi!

It's all good!

Let's focus on the target here guys. To use that dreaded Tower phrase, "Keep Your Eyes On The Prize". (I know Farkel especially loves that phrase, don't you, Farkel? )

And, LOL @ SEVEN006!!!!!!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

GeeWHIZzzzz!

What the heck happened in hear!

I haven't read all the previous pages, I think I don't want to.

Come on you guy's, you know you all love each other admit it!

It doesn't matter how many people we each help. If were keeping score then maybe we should stop and do something else like play golf or something.

The important thing is that we help each other. Heck even if one person only helped one other person who knows how many people will be helped by that. It's like a vine that keeps growing and growing.>>

> > >

>> >

> > > >

> > >

>

> >

> > >and so on

• SYN
    SYN

Can't we all just GET ALONG?

Share this

Google+