Share your funniest or cutest baby pics!!

by Solace 148 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

THESE ARE ALL SO ADORIBLE!!!!!!!!

I'm getting up the nerve to post some pics.

• plmkrzy
  • Solace
    Solace

Angharad

Plmkrzy, That is so funny, I was wondering where that music was comming from. Please do post a baby pic. If you post one, I promise to post an totally humiliating one of myself. Unfortionatly, parents love to take those kind too.

Prisca, Those are the sweetest baby pics. We must be around the same age. I was born in 1971. You have high cheekbones like me. I used to hate them but now people tell me they make me look younger. I still get carded all the time.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Heaven,

I never really noticed the cheekbones in my baby pic - I'm usually looking at how chubby I was. I lost the baby fat as I got older, and then it returned!! grrrr....

My sister used to be asked for ID when she was in her 20s all the time! I never have, but people still assume that I'm younger than I really am.

And yes, we are similar in age - I was born in October 1969.

• flower
    flower

Heres my cutie back then..i just love him :)

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

OK my boys when they were inncocent.

There is a PIC of me and mt brother when we were little at the bottom of the page.

Bottom PIC is approx 1959

Edited by - plmkrzy on 27 July 2002 17:32:8

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Today is Flmd96HD's Birthday He lurks but doesn't post. It's the big 50

Happy B-Day bro

• Valis
    Valis

This is a quick digital photo of an old photo...sorry the quality sucks...I was having a big time rolling around my grandfather's yard..I was 1

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Nikita
    Nikita

I can't access page 2! It keeps re-directing me to MSN Groups! What's up with that?
    I wanna see the pictures!

Nikita

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

The same thing keeps happening to me. I thought it was my browser but guess not.

That is strange

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit