Ex-JW Singles

by SpiceItUp 113 Replies latest social relationships

• EXJWBrit
    EXJWBrit

Eh Truthseeker, you look like you're calling from the telephone area of a prison block there. You haven't been involved in any sex scandals in the UK have you?

• SYN
    SYN

Spicey may just have hit on the winning formula for a 100 page thread here...

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Here we go,hopefully with thanks to Syn heres a picture of me.

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

AAAArrrrrrgh

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Trying again.

• abbagail
    abbagail

You mean GUYS actually know HOW to USE a phone? [8>]

;) Nice pic, truthseeker, next time try SMILING!

---

So far it looks like you "kids" are too young. Do I have to start an "Almost 50" thread?

---

G-L-A-N-C-I-N-G..... Perfect!

---

That post from the other JW group... about the formerly married sister was now is not, and the whole DC thing... That was an EXCELLENT description and I DO FEEL for that lady! Everything she described, about how it feels, is SO TRUE. There were MAJOR SLIM PICKIN's in my former congs and surrounding area. The "hopefulness" of going to the DC, not JUST for the instruction, but always that little flickering hope in the back of your hormonal head, hoping THIS would be the time you meet someone. Like she said, big letdown and another year until the next one, 'cuz in between life went on as usual, basically boring, work & service & meetings, work & service & meetings, When I finally, for the first time in 10 years, stuck my toes out in the world to take dancing lessons in preparation for a JW-cruise (that's how I justified it to myself), well, there was Mr. Perfect Worldly Guy, and it was downhill after that. -- I'm glad whoever posted that post did so. It reminded me, and helped me realize NO WONDER I fell down the tubes. Who could stand it year after year? Yet the WT & A! magazines kept saying the same old thing, "Wait on Jehovah. Pray about it if you want a mate. HE KNOWS what You Need. And in the meantime, go out in service and forget about it..."

---

Thankfully, the hormonal roller coaster has slowed down to a "coast along," so sign me Mature & Glancing, and all you younger hot-2-trot types, well, Go For It & Happy Matchmaking!

GRITS

• not interested
    not interested

hope this works but this is a pic of the non phone calling, too much time at the bar, country music listening, boot wearing ugly, as a mudfence guy i was talking about earlier

• not interested
    not interested

holy crap it worked

• Prisca
    Prisca

Not Interested, I'm afraid it didn't work, although you can see it, because the pic is on your C drive, so your computer can pick it up, but the rest of us can't see it.

Is it a pic of you? Didn't you post your pic on another thread a few weeks ago?

• SYN
    SYN

Here is TruckerGB:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit