Ex-JW Singles

by SpiceItUp 113 Replies latest social relationships

• EXJWBrit
    EXJWBrit

Hey, there is a major problem with this idea Spice. All the best guys with the looks, intelligence, experience and most importantly, undiluted charm, are all from the United Kingdom department of EXJWs. You're going to be spending a lot of money on transatlantic flights if you want to date the best!

Graeme

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Well I resent that EXJWBrit!

HARUMPH!!!

I happen to be a single, charming, romantic, multilingual, college-educated male with moderate/average looks.

Proud to be an American!

• SYN
    SYN

EXJWBrit: And from what I have seen, all the BABES are in the States!

Berten: Don't give up, there's a lid for every pot. I found mine, and she is DAMNED far away from me, but getting closer every day

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

All you hot sexy single guys...remember my email is open for pictures

As for different countries and continents..I have always wanted to travel

Spice in the USA but only a plane trip away

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm single but I am too busy replying to all the replies I got from jwmatch.com

and anyway, I'm too sexy.

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Well Im not an xjw,Ive never been a jw,but I am single,If I could work out how to put a picture up I would.

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

Divorced male (and yes, it is finalized), live with 8 year old son, looking, 41 years old, live in British Columbia, Canada

Broke up with Windrider about 2 months ago, so if I had half a brain I would not be looking now.

Can't remember where my photo (other than my profile pic) is online, but my photo is available upon request. Send an email to [email protected]

If you are a female submissive, all the better.

• Matty
    Matty

All the single guys are in the UK! There's too much competition, oh crap!

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

oh hell! i might as well jump in the pool too! single, 24, never married. i live in northern wisconsin and i should say my sister and i are joined at the hip! always looking to hang out with fun people. have car, can travel. more pics available upon request.

beck

• ballistic
    ballistic

Joined at the hip huh? hmmmmmmmmmmmm COuld make dating interesting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit