Ex-JW Singles

by SpiceItUp 113 Replies latest social relationships

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

This is Not Interested....

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I am looking for freindship with anyone in Canada.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Well, I might as well respond too...

<------------ That's me, 24, extremely smart and extremely sexy. And semi single. However, not smart enough to figure out how to get a larger pict of me on here...

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Vivamus

If you have it on a Web page you could link it on the posting with the link button.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I enjoy dating the criminally insane, long walks on the beach, sunsets, fine dining, and kittens. I'm a libra....sorry I couldn't resist, but this seemed like a personal ad thread for a moment.

22-single-but not looking really. If it happens it happens, I much prefer letting life lead me. I sort of enjoy being single. Oh yeah, and Not Interested--you're not the only one who never calls people back...hmmm could be why I am still single. Haha!

Anywho, I personally hold out hope for all the single peeps on this board. Happy Hunting to you all, don't forget the war paint--Mary Kay has an excellent Urban Warfare Dating line.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

joannadandy

Good for you. Just be happy with yourself and if the right person comes along great. Anyway I have to keep reminding myself of this fact to.

Will

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I enjoy dating the criminally insane

If you're serious, and not just another "he's-cute-it's-all-good-as-long-as-he-doesn't-ask-me-to-help-dispose-of-the-bodys" player, write me.

Edited by - SixofNine on 22 July 2002 17:20:55

• not interested
    not interested

JO,

you said the criminaly insane, I thought it was the short bus lovin', that you were into!

aint no lovin' like short bus lovin'

Edited by - not interested on 22 July 2002 22:41:23

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

lol, ni!!!

now you're gettin it!!!! and btw, i don't want to hear any of this 'ugly as a mud fence' crap either--you're a hottie and you know it!!

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

Ok Ok.....so i'll throw my hat in the ring now too....

Recently separated (left JW husband to marry BAD BOY Rebound Man).

Well, Bad Boy Rebound Man has drug and alcohol problem. So ......he's history. Waiting on saving up enough $$$ to finally file.

I love to laugh...(as some of you that I met at the Dallas apostofest can attest to..) and would love to meet new people and make new friends.....and maybe something special would develop from there, if i'm lucky?

and love to have FUNNNNNNNN!!!! MOTHER OF THREE TRYING TO BE SEXY BELOW..... IF I CAN REMEMBER HOW!(LOL)

Edited by - nativenyr23 on 23 July 2002 11:7:34

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit