Ex-JW Singles

by SpiceItUp 113 Replies latest social relationships

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

nativenyr23

Where's the hot babe??? About the rebound thing it all has happened to us in some degree's more or less so don't think its just you. I blame it all on the controlling aspects of the religion to not allow us to make decisions for ourselves.

Will

• SYN
    SYN

Native: We cannot view the contents of your floppy disk drive.

Please read THIS post...

• peterstride
    peterstride

Still single...gave up looking...working night shift at a TV station...no social life.....oh well.....

Peter Stride
    Toronto, Canada

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

THANKS SYN.....thought i could just "attach" a jpeg.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy
    and not just another "he's-cute-it's-all-good-as-long-as-he-doesn't-ask-me-to-help-dispose-of-the-bodys" player, write me

Oh please! I never leave a job half finished! If it weren't for the disposal there would never be a second date!

NotInterested-I like to switch things up, short bus lovin is damn fine, but every once and a while you want the joy and freedom having a guy sniff your hair, whack a piece off with his pocket knife and watch him talk to all his living room furniture about taking over the world.

Oh yes and I must agree with eyegirl, Ugly as a Mud Fence is not a phrase to describe you. However I do think you might want to re-think golfing in shorts and cowboy boots--but maybe I am just snobby...

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

I am single...however i am dating someone now. Not sure where it is going.

• not interested
    not interested

JO,

as luck would have it i had my golf shoes in my golf bag, so no boots and shorts,althogh it would have been a funny site,

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Peter Stride is still single. This is totally unbelievable. Ladies, get to Toronto, pronto! You're missing out on a sexy Canadian Stud, I'm not kidding.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Pierced Angel

Did this Peter Stride live on the west coast at one time? If he did I think I know who he is and yeah he really is a stud......

Will

• Ashraven
    Ashraven

I haven't been here in a while, but I thought I'd throw it out there as well. I'm single, funny thing is today would have been my 10 year anniversary! I'm feeling kinda _____(?) about it. My ex-husband calls up crying ,saying how we should get back together, that's he's been miserable the past 5 years since our divorce. I know that's not what I want though...

Well, anyway, I'm a 32 female, pierced/tattooed, slim, blah, blah. And would like to meet others in my area to hang out with, party, etc. Feel free to email me...

A-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit