Ex-JW Singles

by SpiceItUp 113 Replies latest social relationships

• SYN
    SYN

Guess I'll throw my bone into the pot, pun absolutely intended. Here is my pic (I am on the left):

• Measurements: Ginormous. My breasts enter rooms before I do.
    • I work in Hentai film making. This is also incidentally why I wear glasses.
    • Short skirts or less are a passion of mine.
    • Although I have no black belts, I have been known to wear exciting leather catsuits from time to time.
    • My eyes are nearly three times larger than those of any other girl.
    • Sometimes I wear little red waistcoats to go with my extremely short skirts.

Edited because the post was too naughty

Edited by - SYN on 31 July 2002 16:33:31

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Re-Born: No, it was me who kill it...when announcing that I wasn't
    really looking....or was it that mysterious fart that was launched
    when YOU KNOW walked by that killed this thread....?

the ORIGINAL Dustrabbit

• The Devil
    The Devil

Hi I am single looking for that right lady.

I am centuries old but dont look a day over 25.

I have my own company. You may have heard of it. Its called Underworld Inc.

My hobbies include envy, gluttony, sloth, lust, pride, greed and wrath.

I can offer many souls to give to that special someone.

I am known by many names but I prefer being called Lucifer.

If you are interested please commit a lusty sin in my name.

Lucifer - Lord of the Underworld

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

LMAO @ Dustrabbit.

I was teasing about the thread-killer thing.. it was only fifteen minutes in between posts! And your right, if YOUKNOWJackShit were to grace his presence here, anyone's mild libido would die a swift death.

LOL @ SYN as well.

Do you have serious issues with your own sexuality? Or are you intending to decieve others with your gender all over again?

Nice anime picture BTW.

Devil

Well now, you are the ULTIMATE bad-boy.

LOL

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Dear Mr. Lucifer,

Please see my previous post about dating the criminally insane. I think you have a lot to offer me, and I think I am ready for a man like you in my life. Please e-mail me so I may do your bidding.

Yours truly,

The Pale Monkey Princess On a Dark Pony...

• SYN
    SYN

Reborn: This time, it's just a joke! I wish I had boobies like that. Sigh. *must get to Florida*

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Talking about boobs and all: Is it just me, or are Japanese anime books just like American ones: women with either little boobs or way too much cup size to be realistic?

To take this further: Growing up, I don't think I've ever remember seeing a really large-breasted woman, be it illustration or an actual photograph, in the WTS literature unless she was very fat. Call me weird, but I don't think they showed much variety about people in the magazines when came to body size, or at least not until 1990 when I stopped reading the mags.

the ORIGINAL Dustrabbit

• SYN
    SYN

Dusty: Right after you left, the Asleep! began featuring Anna Nicole Smith! Whodathunkit?

• Sunchild
    Sunchild

I'm single and sort of looking, but it isn't a major priority right now. My preference is for women, but I also like guys of a certain type.

~Rochelle.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Free to the right owner

1948 model used male apostate

High mileage, low maintenace, still runs good, mostly all factory installed parts, comfortable to ride.

Paint fading on top, but not thinning or peeling away.

Comes equipped with two daughters, son-in-laws, grandchildren and a big heart.

Previous owners (3) did not appreciate.

Requires a little TLC to be fully restored to classic condition. Ocassionally prone to unreasonableness.

Edited by - DakotaRed on 4 August 2002 3:30:13

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit