by SpiceItUp 113 Replies latest social relationships

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Keep those emails coming.....

I sure like that last one I got...mmmmm...yummy

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

P.S.

I'm not exactly high-tech, and I can't put my pic in this post...... so here's a link to CHECK ME OUT

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

hey chevy, your pic shows up just perfect. you look great!! :)

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Thanks a bunch peace.....

Maybe I should give myself more credit.... looks like I'm high-tech after all

• P
    P

not single, but wanted to show an ex-jw "HUSTLER".

Edited by - P on 18 July 2002 15:5:56

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Well...

I'm 46 - Currently Single (Recently Divorced).

Am currently looking. (I had a gal-friend in Australia... but she broke up with me earlier this year.)

I like listening to others. I wouldn't mind talking to someone via phone or e-mail. (Right now, I talk to the neighborhood cat, and my Dancing Gopher.)

Music likes/interests vary from Classical to Hard Rock (classic Hard Rock). Depends on my mood, although I cain't stand that Opera stuff where the lady sounds like someone just goosed her.

My photo is at the left there.

Regards,

Jim TX

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

P,

can't see your pic, asks for username and password. upload it to a site like strike9.com or sumthin'

• P
    P

shoot.

• SYN
    SYN

ChevyNStats, some lucky Apostate will certainly "catch" you soon. Me personally, I'm not looking, as I've found "the one". Unfortunately she stays an ocean away But, arrangements are being made (YEEHAAA).

Edited to add: TruckerGB, please email me so we can work to get your picture up. In fact, everybody on this thread should drop me some mail if they couldn't get their pictures up, I don't mind helping...

Edited by - SYN on 18 July 2002 13:31:10

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

SYN mmmmm gotta love that apostate love :)

I tried the ocean away thing once. My boyfriend lived in Kent England. It was much too expensive though..... we ended up just being really close friends.... that is untill I left the Borg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit