Ex-JW Singles

by SpiceItUp 113 Replies latest social relationships

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

of course ballistic! dating is much more interesting and quite funny to see us walk together heehee

• Xena
    Xena

I am semi-single...but totally EX JW

• not interested
    not interested

hell ill play,

30/male single, likes being single one day and dont like it the next, spends too much time in the bar, never returns phone calls, listens to country misic, wears cowboy boots, ugly as a mud fence

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Single

Ven

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Soon to be single

Here is me on the phone...

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

is it just me or is there a halo over truths head??? hmmmm....

Ven

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

hmm, never noticed that...guess I'm just divine...or just have cool windows:)

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

you look really familier hmmm, your not from the NW area are you?

(not that's not a picup line even though this is in a single thread, you do look familiar) haha

what's your sign? do you come here often?? ohh wait I shouldn't use them all up at once hahah

Ven

• Prisca
    Prisca

Truthseeker's telephone pic looks like he's asking us to call him - "Call me, call me now" (best said in a husky voice).

I am also of the single-but-glancing group. I'm 32, female, living in Australia, raised as a JW (3rd gen) and been out for a couple of years now. I am not df'd nor da'd due to wanting to keep connections with close family member who are still JWs. I am interested in matters of the mind (love a good deep conversation), like to make new friends and learn new things. I love travelling, having travelled to the States and various parts of Europe, as well as most of my own country.

The pic on the left is of me, taken a few weeks ago, more available on request (if you send yours too).

Edited by - Prisca on 18 July 2002 0:14:29

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Actually I did live in the NW for 5 years, back in JR High & High School. I lived in Kirkland from 1990 to 1995

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit