by SpiceItUp 113 Replies latest social relationships

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Nevermind!

Getting into too much trouble!

Edited by - Dutchie on 31 July 2002 18:32:42

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Yup yup, me too...single, 36, mom of two, currently a student...am dating but nothing serious, no way no how! The single life has its advantages, when ya look for em!

It would really be great if there were other single exJWs in my area (Tampa, FL) to hook up with...may meet some folks like that this weekend. Keep yer fingers crossed for me!

Dana

P.S. YES, Peter Stride is a stud muffin! Any of you ladies near the Toronto area really should check him out (How's that Peter? Good enough plug for ya? )

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

ALL RIGHT! THAT'S IT! It's time time for the cute
    Dustrabbit to get into it:

30, very recently seperated, but was already
    out of it long before I finally got to physically
    leave....getting ready to drop the divorce papers
    on psycho-woman

ex-JW, looking for an artsy type. it's great if you\
    have a good knowledge of Chinese language/culture
    or at least willing to know/learn about it....let's just
    say I have a serious interest in it...

damn, I just sound sooooooo picky....sarcasm dripping......

• seven006
    seven006

This is so stupid! SO I guess I'll do it too. I'm single and want to stay that way. I do a tremendous amount of drugs, meth, coke, pot, heroin, and crack. I hate women, animals, candle lit dinners and kids, especially my own kids. I hate chick flicks and I hate walking on the stupid beach watching the stupid sun go down. I drink way too much and smoke 4 pacs of cigarettes a day. I sleep until noon and then lay in my bed and watch old war movies and reruns of classic basket ball games on the NBA channel until late at night. I'm cranky, moody, sarcastic, rude, and I hate women's basketball.

I have a gun, and I have a life time subscription to Playboy, Penthouse, and Hustler. My favorite TV show is "The Man Show."

I would like to find a nice woman with large breasts to have sex with me any damn time I feel like it and then go home to her own house when I'm done. I don't want to hear about your stupid sisters and their idiot husbands who keep hitting on you or how you mom treated you like an ignorant little child. I don't want to be around you when you are going through PMS and listening to Tory Amos CD's, and crying about how men don't understand you and how you have wasted your life with idiots like me. I want you to cook really fatty foods after you get home from your day job and before you head off to your night job and serve it to me in bed without bitching about food crumbs on the sheets. I want you to walk around naked all day even in the middle of winter without complaining that your "too cold to be naked." I don't want to go shopping with you and hold your purse while you try on clothes that are too tight on you and then have you come out and ask me if the clothes look too tight on you. I don't want to have to take a machete and chop my way through all your damn panty hose hanging on the shower rod as I drag my lazy ass into the shower in the middle of the after noon. I don't want to hear you complain about me gambling all your money away or spending too much time at the local strip club or wearing your thong underwear on my head when I meet your dad for the first time. That's it,.......Oh ya, you have to have a nice butt too.

My e-mail is open.

Iv always wanted to do this.

Farkel

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Boy--you almost had me and I was ok until.....

and listening to Tory Amos CD's

Thats it!!!! You are not the man for me

one more thing.....

Iv always wanted to do this.

Farkel

Now I am really confused..

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Oh, before anyone takes me too seriously...I'm not looking.
    I just felt a little frisky. I just got away from
    pyscho-wife, so it's time savor my freedom.

So, repeat: I'm not looking.

the ORIGINAL Dustrabbit

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

LMAO @ seven006 !!!!

I am certain Farkel will be most amused.

This has been an interesting thread.

I guess I will participate.

Vital stats:

• 21 years of age (22 this September)
    • 6ft in height, 220 lbs
    • multiracial ( father is Italian, mother is Puertorican)
    • college graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
    • certification as a personal trainer
    • I am multilingual, I was taught English as a child in this country, Italian by my father, Spanish by my mother, and French in school.
    • I am also a 2nd degree black belt in taekwando.

I love to sketch, some of my art can be found here: http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/JasonArtwork1.html

Some of my pictures can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html or here:

http--www.geocities.com-chicagolatinman-jason2.JPG and http--www.geocities.com-chicagolatinman-jason1.jpg

I also enjoy, cooking, reading, dancing, and exposing Jehovah's Witlesses and their ignorant apologists for the corrupt cult that they either support or are a member of.

I enjoy all kinds of music, from rap/hip-hop, r&b, classical, jazz, alternative, rock, and even some country.

Regrettably, a 3rd generation JDub, was born into the group, baptized at age 11, pioneered, carried the mics and read at book study by age 16, inactive at age 17, did not attend meetings for 2 years out of disgust over my grandfather's (spent 53 yrs as a JW, 45 as an elder) treatment while bedridden awaiting death and his funeral (saw the JW version of love), went back to try to gain relationship with family members again at age 20 (experienced the JDub blackmail). It was then I realized I have to be true to myself and I could not live a lie over something I do not believe in, so despite my family renouncing me, I DA'd in Fall of 2001, subsequently severing ties with my fanatical family members who blindly adhere to anything the Watchtower Society prints in their literature. I could not in good conscience remain affiliated with even in name only to a publishing corporation that masquerades as a religion, and by virtue of their own literature is a proven false prophet.

Well, thats part of my story.

Anyway, now you have my information.

My email is open.

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 31 July 2002 16:15:14

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

As I thought, I am the thread-killer

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

My side hurtsLOL!

I'm single and NOT LOOKING. Very content with where I am right now as far as that stuff goes.

I enjoy fun people.

Marriage is too often a fun people killer.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

HA! sorry reborn you'll have to get in line

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit