Ex-JW Singles

by SpiceItUp 113 Replies latest social relationships

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

LOL Welcome back DakotaRed!

That was a SHORT leave of absence.

• Prisca
    Prisca

With this many single ex-JWs on this board, we should all meet up for a Dateless-&-Desperate Ball. Do you guys have these things in the States? They're also called Batchelor & Spinster Balls.

And I've seen Peter Stride's pic, and he's a honey all right

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Just passing through, Reborn. Still on leave.

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

38 and single (permanently).

Never figured out what romantic love is or what it's supposed to feel like, and at this point I really no longer care to find out. As far physical relationships are concerned, I have learned to become completley self-sufficiant. In the words of Simon and Garfunkle "I am a rock, I am an island."

Anton

"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional"

• Faraon
    Faraon

I Hold PHd's in Neurosurgery, Law, Divinity, Psychology, and Quantum Physics, and have written pseudonimously 53 romantic books which have been in the top 10.

25 years old with a body that has doubled for Arnold Swartzeneger, when he really looks good, and my face appears in almost all the issues of GQ

Have taught Kong Fu in China, Karate in Japan, and have a tennis court in my jet, but it is unavailable now because I lent it to my childhood pal George Bush, so now I have to keep on my tennis exercise on my yacht

Sperm banks have given me five million dollars for a cubic millimiter of my seed, but I donated it to the Watchtower, my favorite charity since they do all this marvelous charitable work.

I believe the bible is the word of god and should be distributed worldwide.

You could say that I am perfect in all ways, except that most of the times I am a pathological liar.

• kat7302
    kat7302

All I can say is Im bummed im not single...theres a few guys on here that would definately be worth an email!

Och well, I cant have it all I guess.............

Or can I? (evil laugh!)

• badapple
    badapple

lol@kat.

Yeah, I know what you mean! Definately some nice looking boys here needing some serious loving. Obviously intelligent too.

Reborn - you are more than average looking. You are a very handsome man. Also I just wanted to say that I have read some of your posts, you've been through hell. You have an ethnic background, as do I. I'm 1st generation Italian born in Australia, my parents are from Sicily. I think Italians are beautiful people, however in my experience with the Italian community, I know how sensitive they can be. (Was also in the Italian cong for 2yrs). They are emotional & passionate people, but if you offend them in any way - watch out! So if this is your experience as well, I can only imagine what a nightmare it has been for you leaving the borg.

Keep up the apostate work! I notice you have a lot of friends here on this board.

Spice it up - this is a great idea. I hope there are some sucessfull matches!

Bad apple

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

Very single. Have spent the past 6 years passing up beautiful intelligent and quite sincere women...because they were "worldly"..now I feel like I have to learn to walk when talking to women.

Info on me :

25....6'2' athletic...likes a good laugh. Great Job Flight Coordinator for Continental Airlines..love to travel hawaii , japan , california. Always looking to meet a friend..hey drop me an email if you want

Work Hard Fly Right

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Ht: 5'10"

Wt: 180 lbs

Ethnicity: Black Carribbean, Asian Indian, English

Slight muscle tone

Likes: Embarrassing JW's with their contradictions and lies, going to rock concerts, mountian biking, snow-skateboarding, playing sports (Basketball, Gridiron Football, Baseball) and watching sports, (Ice Hockey, Sumo Wrestling) and computers/internet.

Dislikes: Unreasonable JW's and holier than thou types.

E-mail me for picture.

• James2300
    James2300

Well, I can't resist posting here either. I'm in San Diego, California and would love to meet anybody local. I was raised a jw and left a year ago. I'm 24 years old, going to college full-time and I teach test prep classes for high school students on the weekend. Well, that's all for now.

James

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit