Where is the proof Jehovahs people abuse children?

by Bleep 110 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

Bill Cosby had a wife, why cant the holy people have some?

• larc
    larc

Bleep, This is the third time I am bringing up this point. Catholics are publicly calling for reform, and are being applauded for it. Jehovah's Witnesses who are publicly calling for reformed are harassed and shunned. This is a pitiful. You should feel shame.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Hello Itsjustlittleoleme,

I have allready prooved to myself that it was a lie. Not only is it a lie but it is telling people ahead of anything that JW's hide crimes. That would be like telling you to go smack that dog before it eats the family turkey dinner.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Maybe there should be a law for child molesters just like with drunk drivers. In some lands they are shot at site. There is evidence that it stopped just about all drunk driving.

• larc
    larc

Bleep, How did you prove that the article was a lie. Come on now, you know you didn't do any research. You are too lazy to do so. You just like throwing assertions around. Now, will you address the issue that I have raised three times now?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

So Bleep, why ask a question if you dont want the answer? Multiple poeple here have posted articles and links. Why dont you read them? Have you changed your mind? Your right, ignorence is Bliss! Continue living the lie! Its easier that way! Next time your Elder mollests you, you can say 'hey! Its just a massage!' Do your watchtower pamphlets teach you about that?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Bleep You're not answering the question. What would you consider proof?

I am proof of a cover-up on child sexual abuse. I have written extensively here and elsewhere on the internet about it. I won't post it here because I am sure many here have read my story til they are sick of it. But I waited 38 years for the elders to do something about the man who abused me as a child. I have waited 17 years for the elders to do something about my ex-husband who they allowed to remarry and then abuse his new family so much that they too left him. And now I find out he is living in the Kingdom Hall

There are stories here on this site. There are hundreds of stories on the SilentLambs website. It has been in the courts and in the media.

What would you consider proof?

• Bleep
    Bleep

In a perfect world there is no need for proof.

A true religion can not be responsible for everyones actions, since we live in a corrupt system.

Yes it is true that we have no control over most actions. We go 65 mph with metal objects containing fuel. Seems to me this site loves to point the finger at someone. The proof will be shown to a higher being since we can not know everyone elses problems. Everyone has a load to carry but there still is prayer and help from the angels. How can some crimes be solved if evil ones are so crafty like Satan. People who want to do what is right do not know why some enjoy doing bad. There has to be some influence from an evil source.

I never thought I would live to see the day a 12 year old would have to go fight in a war. Or a 15 year old would kill his brother.

I am just glad I have a hope of better things so I can do some things on earth I could never of done before. Like take a swim with a whale without someone harpooning us. And living a lot longer like a tree or a turtle. Being able to use up my brain also.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Try not to point the finger towards me to answer the question since I am the one who asked.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Bleep get your head out of the water. You asked us a question. You got many answers. You reject them all. When presented with a question so that we can better respond to your question you say

Try not to point the finger towards me to answer the question since I am the one who asked.

I don't get it. Are you just trying to be difficult? Why bother to ask a question if you are not willing to accept the answer or explain the question so that we can give you an answer you would accept - other than having us lie.

One more thing. It boggles the mind how when I tell people who are not JWs about the abuse I have gone through they all express their concern. But few JWs do that. Why? Where is the Christian love? Where is the concern that maybe your elders are not doing their jobs? Where is your concern that your children could be abused? Where are you behaving as Christ would in tending to his sheep?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit