Where is the proof Jehovahs people abuse children?

by Bleep 110 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Europe
    Europe

"" Where is the concern that maybe your elders are not doing their jobs? Where is your concern that your children could be abused? Where are you behaving as Christ would in tending to his sheep?""

Concern?*lol* Their only concern seems to be trying to be one of the 144.000 promised to go to 'heaven"!!! The rest can drop dead for all they care!

• SYN
    SYN

Bleep knows he's been cornered, so he responds in a rather interesting fashion:

Witnesses are not to be involved in debate.

Ah, I see. Look at the top of this page in your browser, big guy. What do you see? DISCUSSION FORUM. Not ASSERTION AND PROPOGANDA FORUM. Got it? If you come here as a Witness, know that 99% of us have LEFT the BORG, and be prepared to DEFEND your religion. We do not hate you. In fact, most XJW people here are very welcoming of "new ones" on this site, as you may have noticed by now if you read any of the welcome threads. BUT we are not terribly pleased with the goings-on at Bethel or at KHs around the world.

A true religion can not be responsible for everyones actions, since we live in a corrupt system.

A not-so-clever statement. Why can't the religion simply take child molestation information to the cops? Simple - because they'd don't want to tarnish their reputation. People who go against the orders of the Elders like the Pandelos are ousted and disfellowshipped. What a wonderful "true" loving religion indeed! Get your head out of the sand!

Yes it is true that we have no control over most actions. We go 65 mph with metal objects containing fuel. Seems to me this site loves to point the finger at someone.

Is it wrong to point out coverups of child molestation? Are you saying it's wrong to expose child molesters? Or would you prefer that they remain hidden and active in YOUR Congregation? Evidently, it seems, you prefer the latter, or you don't have children that you love and want to protect from these monsters.

The proof will be shown to a higher being since we can not know everyone elses problems.

Yes, your invisible God is going to judge them when they die or at Armageddon or something silly like that. How EXACTLY does that help children who are being MOLESTED RIGHT NOW? By people the Society has hidden from the law?

Everyone has a load to carry but there still is prayer and help from the angels.

Oh, I see, I didn't notice that Silentlambs is filled with reports of angels and prayer saving helpless little kids from child molesters protected by the Society. Whatever.

How can some crimes be solved if evil ones are so crafty like Satan.

Have you heard about DNA evidence? Not even Satan can change DNA evidence!

People who want to do what is right do not know why some enjoy doing bad.

That is no excuse for not wanting to prevent the ongoing of the badness.

There has to be some influence from an evil source.

Ah, shifting the blame, I see.

I am just glad I have a hope of better things so I can do some things on earth I could never of done before.

Well, enjoy it. There are little children now who have to go through life with horrible psychological scarring because your BOrganization allowed their abuse to CONTINUE!

This has been my Rant of the Day (TM).

• Europe
    Europe

Dear Syn,

*applaud*

I couldnt have said it better!

But it's no use, he is so brainwashed he cant see straight! The sad thing is that most J.W. dont even realise what a complete fool they make of themselves by giving such non-the-matter answers, they're just a bunch of parrots! And if you ask them a 'difficult' question they need a book to look up the answer, how pathetic!!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

SYN Excellent post. Thank You

• SYN
    SYN

Thanks guys, now let's see if old Bleep decides to respond or not. Maybe he's doing some "research" in his Watchtowers! (PSSST - Bleep, you're only allowed to use RECENT Watchtowers, BTW, wouldn't want to be perusing any of that Old Light!)

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Larc,

I am enjoying you comments (as well as LL, Syn et. al.)

Just to let you know when I have dealt with David France at Newsweek (whose editor handed the story over to Julie) and Laurie at the Times et.al., I use the following comments to separate the JWs from the Catholics:

1) The JW leadership requires a lot victims to be abused and harrassed after they have been raped.

2) Not only does the JW leadership protect the agents of the church but also a lot of "accused" members too.

3) The JW leadership expells the advocates (as you, Larc have noted).

4) The JW leadership FULLY admits that they require known and accused child rapists to evangelize on an unsupecting public with/without an untrained person. The JW leadership refuses to provide an "official" policy on this type of evangelizing by cunning pedophiles and WILL NOT notify the public prior to sending the "cunning" rapist out to door knock. Today, knowing the sickness and urges inbedded in these rapists' minds, no one in their right mind, except the JW leadership, would require a child rapist to door knock in a neighbourhood full of kids, never mind allowing them into a member of the public's home for a personal bible study.

Of course I always provide examples such as the Fitzwater case in Las Vegas to get my point across.

Point number four (4) tends to really get to press people never mind my neighbours - especially when I present the JR Brown quote from the Associate Press. And when dealing with this story in the lame street press it is, OH, so important to make the "optical" separation.

hawk

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Bleep:

"Quit mixing in company with anyone called a brother that is a fornicator or a greedy person or an idolater or a reviler or a drunkard or an extortioner, not even eating with such a man....Remove the wicked man from among yourselves." (1 Cor. 5:11, 13)

Look Bleep! The bible says you cannot hang out with the JWs!

• Bleep
    Bleep

Seems to me no one here has hope of a better government in these pages. The main cause to have a religion is to gather together and grow stronger.

Trying not to shift blame since it causes misdirection to me or my brothers and sisters so I will just state the obvious. True christians will rarely try to to store up many treasures on earth but store up treasures from heaven. Heaven is the place we can get real direction. It is a place we can build our reputation and to be one of the many Jehovah approves.

Ok we still have some people trying to make this old system work for them that is true. Too bad it will never be perfect.

The proof I was looking for could never be shown to me since I was never abused. I have much to be thankfull for. But I know that some individuals might be persuaded to do bad and I know who is behind it. Cant be from the Kingdom hall since they dont show how to be bad.

You go to the firehall to see the firetrucks. You go to the dance hall to dance. You can go to the Kingdom Hall to learn about Jehovahs Kingdom and that It will soon come to be. Let your Kingdom come on Earth as it is in heaven. (in the lords prayer to those who are missled)

• waiting
    waiting

Poor bleep - it's hard to believe one could be so blind as to offer innocent children in sacrifice to keep the reputation of "God's Organization" looking clean. Btw, in some cultures, children were/are highly expendable - as the WT continues to prove.

But if that's what it takes - a literal screwing of the child and then protecting the screwer - then God certainly ought to look at the people who say they're his Chosen. Of course, the jw's aren't perfect - that's a cover up - not an acceptable excuse.

Btw, where is the literal HELP - in terms of paying for his/her many years theraputic recovery - given by the WTBTS? Surely, if (as in the Crown Court Case) a PIONEER is sodomizing his own children, surely the WTBTS would help in the cost.....as it was their pioneer who did the buggery. The WT must concur that his gross sins are to be overlooked, as he was never df'd - bugger the child's life.

Well, if the WT overlooked the sins of the father - shouldn't they have at least helped the child - paid for professional help for ALL his children so they could continue to have their pioneer? Of course not! Think of how much money it would actually cost to help the children buggered by the followers of the WTBTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that would be just one more reason the WT calls it's elders "untrained volunteers." The WT doesn't care - bugger the child's life - the WT has more money to make.

Perhaps bleep didn't mean to, but this thread contains excellents posts from other posters. Thank you all.

waiting

• Bleep
    Bleep

Still looking for someone to posts all your blame on? Saying that no one is perfect is a wonderfull reason not a cover up rofl.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit