Where is the proof Jehovahs people abuse children?

by Bleep 110 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Bleep,

Either you are an ultimate newbie, or you live in a vacuum. What does one need for "proof/evidence? "Two witnesses", and or a video tape?

• larc
    larc

Bleep, You acknowledge that the Witnesses are sinners like everyone else. Well now, how noble of you. Of course, there are degrees of sin. I suppose that speeding on the highway is a sin, because it could cause a serious accident. Now, raping children is more than just a sin, it is a crime and the criminal should to time in prison. A criminal should never be sheilded from the punishment they deserve. Furthermore, the elders are not equipped to determine the innocence or guilt of the accused, and certainly their archaic two witness rule is an obstruction of justice. Bleep, let us suppose a child in your family was purportedly raped by a worldly person and you took it to the police. Further, suppose that they said they could do nothing because this person had never been accused before so there are not two witness, but they would keep your accusation on file, in case this person did it again. Now, do your really think justice was served in my example?

• Bleep
    Bleep

All sins can be washed clean in the blood of the lamb. Have a nice day.

• Europe
    Europe

""It is a great thing we can disfellowship such ones,""

You dont DF anybody!!! Only the ones that dared to go public with the mess within your cult!

"" it is what makes my religion so great. ""

So great in what? Covering up, brainwashing, being a member of the UN for 10 years while calling them the Wild Beast, fooling people? In that case, you are absolutely right!!

We try not to take our brothers to court as well.

How noble, especially if they are ordinary criminals as so many in this world!

Anyone can speak out if they were molested,

Ofcourse, and then to be told to pray more or that she asked for it herself???Typically a male answer from somenone of a male society!

that is what everyone is taught at the Kingdom Halls of justice.

Taught?? Wake up please and stop taking your valium!

Btw: why should every body be 'taught"? Is this still Kindergarten??

• mindfield
    mindfield

All sins can be washed clean in the blood of the lamb.

Thank God for that. Now I can go back to spanking my monkey. My naughty, naughty monkey.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Is the proof in the pudding? Give more great examples in the news that will show JW's have so many problems with crimes of sex abuse compaired to those preasts that keep getting a cover up with the church. Is it true that they have a huge amount of pressure trying to be holy ones of the church? They really love the children I will give the church that much credit.

• wasasister
    wasasister

Bleep:

I have the feeling I strongly disagree with you, but I have trouble refuting what you say. Your English sentence structure is so poor, I cannot quite understand what points you are trying to make.

If English is not your first language, could you get an English speaker to help you so that your thoughts make sense? Maybe Fred Hall could help translate.

Trying to be helpful,

Wasasister

• Bleep
    Bleep

My main points of this discussion would have to be my first post. Try to read it and try to come up with some proof. One person came up with some good evidence. My other posts on this discussion would be quoted becouse they love my sentance structure.

• larc
  • SYN
    SYN

Oh boy, another speaking-to-the-brick-wall session!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit