Where is the proof Jehovahs people abuse children?

by Bleep 110 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

Thanks for the incriminating (proof)from the news. I am sure they had that huge coverage in the papers since It rarely happens. Thanks for responding folks. Let me think of another good topic that should be covered in this great bible research forum. I am learning so much.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: I hope God would be able to hear since God made the ear.

"He who lives on hope will die fasting. " - Bejamin Franklin

Farkel

• Bleep
    Bleep

Hope so.

• larc
    larc

Bleep, Because I took matters into my own hands does not mean I took the easy way. I spent many arduous years establishing my career. Furthermore, living an active life rather than a passive one, like you are, does not mean I did not live up to Jehovah's standards any less than you have. I am glad I did not wait on Jehovah for the final solution, since it did not come in my life time, or the lifetime of my mother or my grandmother. Lots of folks have died in your religion since this sense of urgency was created 123 years ago. As I said before, someday you will retire. I hope you are prepared for it.

• larc
    larc

Bleep, Let me give you a sense of historical perspective. My great grandfather, Elias was born in 1850, about the same time as Russell. My grandfather, Elmer, was born in 1885, the year after Russell said that Jesus came invisibly, of course he changed that to 1914, after failed prophecy. My father was born in 1919, at about the time that Rutherford got out of prison. I was born in 1940. Two years before that, Rutherford predicted that Germany, with the aid of the Catholic church, would conquor England and the United States. My son was born in 1966, at about the time that the Watchtower started hyping the end of the world in 1975. My grand daughter was born in 1990, at the time when the number of baptisms started to decline. So, through all of this time, your religion goes on, but it is becoming more impotent with each passing day.

• larc
    larc

I brought this back up because Bleep just started a thread on the subject of hope. He failed to address my last two posts here, and I want this visible to see he has any comments to make. Regarding the subject of hope, the false hope of 1975 caused ruination for a number of the true believers. I, and several others here, know this because we lived through that era.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Bleep What exactly would you accept as "proof"?

• Bleep
    Bleep

Having Proof is ok but having a person say that Germany would take over the world is not from the Bible. We can see it was not right for any man to say something will come to be and not have the Bible as the main source.

Why should I respond to ten people a day? Since that is happening, I will only like to talk about common issues and likes. The dislikes can take alot of time don't yall agree? I like the Watchtower and Awake and read them every day. If anyone dislikes what they read they can use paper for many things. Please dont list them all cause I only read them.

Witnesses are not to be involved in debate.

• larc
    larc

Bleep, What does your reference to Germany have to do with anything? If you want to stick to one issue, why don't you do so. Lady Lee has a great concern about the child abuse issue. That is what her question is directed at. Afer all, you started this thread, so why don't you address this issue? You have started several theads on different issues. Furthermore, you have changed the subject in some cases, so let me repeat, why don't you stick to this one issue that you, yourself brought up in the first place, and not address any other issues brought up by yourself or others.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Just like Bill Cosby says "The proof is in the pudding". Why should those preasts have no pudding? And this one from "The Wall", "How can you have no meat and have pudding". Preasts should be able to have some pudding so they can be happy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit