Where is the proof Jehovahs people abuse children?

by Bleep 110 Replies latest watchtower bible

• larc
    larc

Wholewheat, Your comment about the blood of the lamb is meaningless. We are not talking about some eventual judgement here. We are talking about crimes and criminals and what should be done about them. You have not addressed my statements on this issue at all. Now, you keep bringing up the priests. I pointed out a very basic difference between Catholics and Jehovah's Witnesses. The rank and file Catholics are speaking publicly about reform in the Catholic Church, and they are applauded by fellow Catholics for doing so. The Jehovah's Witnesses who speak for reform are being slandered and shunned for their efforts. I pointed out this difference before, and you did not address it. I have a comment in conjunction with Wassa's observation. You spoke articulately when you first came here. Now, your verbal expression has detiorated. We have seen this pattern before. These leads me to conclude that you either are someone who has posted here before under another name, or you are becoming emotional as your weak attempt to defend an undendeble postion has become more apparent to even you.

• SYN
    SYN

Oh boy, another speaking-to-the-brick-wall session!

• Bleep
    Bleep

Hey SYN

The sad truth is many of these child molesting cases are not listed since most youngsters do not know what to do when this crime accurs. When a trust is broken there are many issues that need to be taught to the victums.

Hopefully there are some better ways that can protect such ones in the future. I am glad that all crimes will eventually come to an abrupt halt like a thief in the night. That time will come in Gods time frame and not mortal mans.

We can pray for these times to come soon and hope for the best.

• wasasister
    wasasister

Manner of speech deteriorating....

good observation. It does seem like a pattern.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    will eventually come to an abrupt halt like a thief in the night.

Thieves in the night generally come to an abrupt halt when they run into the long arm of the law.

Expatbrit

• Englishman
    Englishman

If you want to read the original text to the Atwell case, then it's here: http://www.exjws.net/unwin.htm

Englishman.

• larc
    larc

Bleep, I guess are out of agruements and can not answer the questions that several of us have put to you, so you have to go to your postion of last resort - wait on Jah. Well son, I stoped waiting in Jehovah when I was 22 years old, took life into my own hands and have had a very happy life as a result. I am 61 years old, and am sure glad, I didn't spend all of my adult live passively waiting, while nothing happened. Some advice for you - make retirement plans, because someday retirement will be upon you.

• Bleep
    Bleep

I see the expression "took tife in own hands" from many who want to make up rules that make life easy for them. It should not be that hard to live up to Jehovahs standards, since he created all. After all he knows what is best for us.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: It should not be that hard to live up to Jehovahs standards, since he created all. After all he knows what is best for us.

Be wary of Gods who are deaf-mutes.

Farkel

• Bleep
    Bleep

The term used for god starting with lower case g was used in the Bible to represent ones having power. Upper case G for God would only be used for the Creator of all things. I hope God would be able to hear since God made the ear.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit