Where is the proof Jehovahs people abuse children?

by Bleep 110 Replies latest watchtower bible

• larc
    larc

Bleep, Nice sermon, but not relevent to the subject. So, you won't believe abuse cases because you were't abused? Beleivable! That really is a simplistic point of view, bording on magical thinking. Regarding going to different halls for different reasons, when a child is abused, the parents should take them to the police, not the kingdom hall. The policy at the hall is so deficient, it amounts to criminal neglect. Edited to add, Bleep, in other words, when a priest does it, it is a crime, but when a JW does it, it is because they are imperfect men, and should not be punished. Is that what you are saying? Bleep, we are not trying to put "all blame" anywhere. We want the criminals in your organization to be prosecuted. I don't understand why you don't want that. I thought you wanted the organization to be clean? Well it is not clean.

Edited by - larc on 2 July 2002 14:10:30

• Bleep
    Bleep

Your welcome.

• Bleep
    Bleep

The Witnesses pay taxes so that the police can do that. JWs are not above the laws of the USA. If they do go to the Kingdom Hall maybe they will stop abusing the kids.

How can this website help any? Maybe you should become a police officer. That way you can arrest all the JW's you can.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Anyone that does the crime should do the time. Do we see anyone in Rome going to jail?

• Bleep
    Bleep

Just a couple more tidbits of info since everyone on this forum needs some kind of an answer. Before becoming baptized one of the topics are about taking your brother to court. It is highly recomended that they settle it in private, and not going public. I am guessing it has something to do with forgiveness.

My nephew was being mental and physically abused and my mother was the only one to pay for a hearing. Needless to say my brother in law did not want to spend any money on that and he was not a JW.

Have a nice day watching the Watchtower.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

I guess you really like supporting child rapists like Fitzwater, hey Bleep!!! He is still a Witness in good standing but fortunately for the rest of us he is behind bars for a long long time.

Of course he raped 17 innocent little Witness kids along the way with the WTS full knowledge but in your mind what the hell eh!!! Its just kids.

Maybe you should share a cell with Fitzwater for a couple of days in your "private meeting" and see how you turn out.

hawk

• larc
    larc

Bleep, What does Rome have to do with it? What does your comment on becoming a policeman have to do with it? Why don't you stop being frivolous about this most serious subject and stick to the issue. Regarding the problems between brothers and keeping it within the congregations, that may apply to minor grievances. It should not apply to felonies. Felons should do jail time.

• JG
    JG

Bleep,

Hopefully here is your answer. you keep leading back to the Church (Catholic)

you ask why no one in rome is going to jail. Do you read the papers? Are you aware of the new guidelines for American catholic priests. Read up on it it might interest you. Zero tolerance remove from service and if convicted Excommunication. American bishops are institutiong this policy without it being approved by the pope. Could your elders do something like that?

Anyway, I am Catholic, I wholeheartedly agree with you. Anyone who does the crime should do the time. Catholic JW or whoever. The difference between the two is that the Catholics admit there is a problem, The WTBTS says there is no problem and If someone speaks out there is the real possibility of being DF'd. Is there a problem in the watchtower org. Could you go to Bethel and picket with a sign saying Reform remove peds. from our Kingdom halls Repent reform and Change .

Here is the difference. I can do that as a Catholic, I could picket my local parrish the bishops residence or even the vatican. There would be no repecussions, I would have no fear of retribution. If you did that would you be treatted the same?

Sean

• Bleep
    Bleep

Hawkaw. How do you know what is in my mind if i dont type it down. You must be a mindreader!

I am just so happy that this nice forum has a topic under Child Abuse. Cant wait to learn more.

It is also great to learn that the constitution will allow JW's and girl scouts to go door to door without calling the police.

• larc
    larc

JG, Thank you for your comments. I have posed this difference between Catholics and Jehovah's Witnesses on three separate posts, with no response from him. Perhaps, your detailed comparison of the difference will prompt him to comment, though I doubt it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit