Where is the proof Jehovahs people abuse children?

by Bleep 110 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

Yea please go to that Child Abuse Topic. I have a new topic there.

And JB if you would like to ask the Official JW site a question then go here: http://www.watchtower.org/

I am sorry If some people got a little overheated on this issue. I am sure It needs to be looked into. I am now to the subject but I want to find out everything I can.

Children are our future and Satan preys on such ones. I am truly sad of this.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Let me fix my mistake. I wanted to say I am NEW to the subject but I want to find out everything I can.

I am sure It is not entirely the JW doctrine at fault here. I know that It sounds like a huge coverup since JW's are expected to settle the issue as a group. I believe part of the answer can come from stopping the cycle of the source and telling as many people that you can If you have been abused in any way. If the child can not speak then I hope that God could do something about the molester in the future. We are all going to have a second chance to be perfect in Gods due time. Thanks for reading.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

bleep, maybe if you look under "child abuse," instead of "Bible Research," you'll find some articles about JW elders being sentenced on abuse charges........

"I am glad that all crimes will eventually come to an abrupt halt like a thief in the night."

In the mean time bleep, if and when you have a child and she begins to retreat into a shell from being molested, just tell her, or him, to close their eyes when that nice brother shoves things up inside of them, and to think of the new system, because daddy or mommy can't stop it, because they are victims also, and only Jehovah can stop it. and you know bleep, this will teach them valuable life lessons for the future also. If they are raped, or physically or mentally abused again in the future, they'll realize that, as victims, there is nothing they can do about it, except to bend over once again, and wait on God to end it..........

"That time will come in God's time frame and not mortal man's."

gee, maybe you should inform the WT writers of this........

"I hope God would be able to hear since God made the ear."

obviously he has selective hearing though. I had a very nice sister, years ago, try to explain to me "the proper way" to pray....It was obvious that she was mouthing someone else's words. anyway, she said that it was "quite all right to pray for new tires," or something you were in need of. I found this rather shallow, that at a time when that maniac in Wisconsin was butchering little boys and freezing them, that people would be praying about car equipment......I suppose to a "pioneer" that didn't have time to hold a job and get in her "hours," tires were a serious matter.........My point is, I don't understand how witnesses rationalize that somehow Jehovah doesn't hear the crys of a child being molested but he's all ears when it comes to tires for a car.....

"Hope so."

Unfortunately for JWs, truth overrides hope........

• Bleep
    Bleep

Thanks for the advice!! This kind of crime is cycled around since most people who were sexually abused will most likely do the same.

I mearly attempted to persuade others that this cycle of crime could be stopped.

I also added that this crime could be prevented more so than taken to court. Im sure most people that were mistreated hate to go to court. The least they could do is speak out. I never said that the one abused should stay quiet. Very nice of daisy to add such great comebacks. Maybe you should be a lawyer?

• wasasister
    wasasister

Bleep: while most of your comments are written in such a confusing bastardization of the English language I have trouble understanding them, I did get this:

I also added that this crime could be prevented more so than taken to court.

OK, finally something I can respond to and I would appreciate a straight answer to my sincere question:

How can the crime of child sexual abuse be prevented if elders hide the crime from parents in the congregation? How can said crimes be prevented if the perpetrator repents, has only a single complaint, moves to another congregation, situation repeats...? In other words, how can parents protect their children from predators if congregation leaders are silent about patterns of abuse and forbid others to talk about it?

• Bleep
    Bleep

Chilren in general should tell a teacher or parent or police first chance they get. Why should I get into your poor mind of the English language?

• larc
    larc

Bleep, Let's get this straight. Whoever, the child tells, the person they tell should go directly to the police, not to the elders.

• wasasister
    wasasister

Thanks for responding, Bleep. In other words, "in general", children who are victims of such crimes should speak out. They should be encouraged in advance to do so by their loving parents, correct? Good so far. But what about after the fact? Where do the courts come into the equation?

"Worldly" courts and governments are allowed by God to deal justice for the time being, do you agree? Such "superior authorities" are better equipped to investigate the validity of abuse accusations and deal with offenders. Elders are not now, nor ever have been, qualified to perform in this capacity, agreed still?

If the above is true, why have elders consistantly discouraged victims and their parents from going to "outsiders"? If you have been a Witness for any length of time, you must know this has happened over and over again. In many cases, those who spoke up were punished more severely than those who were accused.

A "worldly" court can perform many necessary functions:

• Investigate and gather evidence to substantiate a crime
    • Determine how many victims might be involved
    • Apply justice to the predator if found guilty
    • Compensate the victims so they might obtain professional help in coping with the after-effects of being abused

As for my understanding of English, I think you'll find that - if spoken reasonably well - I have a very good grasp of it. If English is not your first language, I would be far more understanding of your consistant misuse. If you truly want to convince people of what you're saying, it would perhaps be helpful for you to have someone proof-read your material before posting.

Again, trying to be helpful,

Wasa

• Bleep
    Bleep

I never thought there would be a topic of child abuse here but there is. I started another thred there.

• larc
    larc

Bleep, why don't you just shut up. You have no credibility here. You don't know what you are talking about, so just go away and leave us alone. You have nothing to offer us. Don't ya get it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit