Where is the proof Jehovahs people abuse children?

by Bleep 110 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

Do those new guidelines work? Will they work better than the guidelines that were allready in place alot longer with JW's?

They should of made that guideline with the celabacy thing. Since it invites danger and very bad results.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Please don't feed the trolls people. Bleep is making it clear he is here to stir up trouble...not actually have a conversation.

• Bleep
    Bleep

http://www.watchtower.org/library/g/1993/10/8a/article_01.htm

This great site shows that JW's care about children.

This is where I do most of my reading. Great stuff.

• JG
    JG

Bleep.

Do those new guidelines work? Will they work better than the guidelines that were allready in place alot longer with JW's?

They should of made that guideline with the celabacy thing. Since it invites danger and very bad results.

I agree with you on the celabacy issue, I would have probably entered the priesthood if there was no celabacy in the Church. What are the guidelines that were already in place with the JW's . What I have seen is that you need two witness' and if you are repentant then you can resume *(eventually) all of your previous duties. the new American Catholic would not allow them to repent and come back into the priesthood.

Just so you don't get lost here is the question of this post.

What are the guidelines that have been in place for the JW's.

Sean

Edited by - JG on 2 July 2002 16:46:41

• Bleep
    Bleep

And when you are done with that we can continue at the child abuse topic. Thanks for the positive feedback!

• Europe
    Europe

""This great site shows that JW's care about children""

Yeah.... we all know how they love children!!!!!!!! Dont we Bleeb???? At least 27.000 and counting.......

To JG:

You asked Bleep:" Do you read the papers??" Ofcourse he does, but only the ones that are approved by the WTS!!!!!! That''s how they can keep most of their members brainwashed!!!;-((

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Bleep you write: "Maybe if they would go to the kingdom hall they would stop abusing kids"

First: Thank you for finally admitting that the abuse occurs

2nd : The KH is where they meet the abusers/elders

3rd: Since you admit that the abuse occurs, and the abusers are protected by/are the elders, what do you propose the JWs do???

• JG
    JG

Bleep,

Because I am a Catholic, and not an Ex-jw you are allowed to talk to me. I am just another worldly person that you should witness to. In fact if you don't witness to me when I ask for help it would make you blood-guilty. I sure wouldn't want you to be blood-guilty over me, so What are the guidelines already in place in th JW's congregations.

Sean

• JG
    JG

Bleep?

Are you there? Hey please don't die at Armageddon over me! Please answer my question and help me to see the error of my ways.

Sean

Am I blood-guilty If I make someone bloodguilty over asking someone not to be blood-guilty over me.....

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Stop the insanity

Stop feeding this troll - or very very sick demented person

As a survivor of the abuse this one seems to condone I ask each one of you to protest Bleep's posting on this topic by NOT POSTING HERE. If you have to make a comment please find another way. This has got to be the stupidest thread I have seen here at JWD. There is NO reasoning with this person so why try?

Thank you

Lady Lee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit