Where is the proof Jehovahs people abuse children?

by Bleep 110 Replies latest watchtower bible

• SYN
    SYN
    We try not to take our brothers to court as well.

This is one of the big problems with the Tower, in that Elders would rather not take a Brother to court than help an abused child. Delightful, innit?

Anyone can speak out if they were molested,

Once again, I request that you read the stories on Silentlambs. Who are people to speak out to? The Elders. Who controls the Elders? The Governing Body. What does the GB want? It wants to maintain a clean image. What this means it that in many cases, people are told to shut their traps and not slander the abuser. Oh, and the little kids are forced to "speak out" their accusations IN FRONT OF THEIR MOLESTERS. Would you be able to do that, Bleep? If you were a 10 year old kid? Oh, and you obviously don't know anything about the 2 witness rule, do you? Good God...

that is what everyone is taught at the Kingdom Halls of justice.

Justice? What justice? When a man can be IN JAIL for his crimes, and still be a respected member of the Congregation? How does that work?

You Witnesses are sometimes REALLY TWISTED. Why do you do anything to defend the Organization?

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

I am really freaked out by the newspaper article that Englishman put up. It shows that not only was this abuser not disfellowsipped but that he was relocated and allowed to continue to pioneer. This is reprehensible! How anyone can question the numbers on the Silentlambs website is just beyond me.

• sf
    sf

Let's ZOOM IN, shall we:

• Farkel
    Farkel

Bleep,

Before you take time to replace one foot in your mouth with the other one, may I remind you that there are other kinds of criminal child abuse besides sexual. In this case, the Watchtower has for decades nearly demanded it of its followers.

Here's proof:

www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=15771&site=3

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 29 June 2002 16:8:7

• Bleep
    Bleep

Wow we now have proof that even Jehovahs people are sinners. But why would God want to have some avangalizers not able to populate? It is up to the individual to be single. Maybe if this was not an issue there would be less of those child sex crimes? It looks to me that it is one more obstacle these preasts have to overcome. No one is holy down here on earth.

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme
    Kingdom Halls of justice

Simon, what is the code for the icon that pukes ???

• termite 35
    termite 35

Eman;I remember this; not the origional case-but the newspaper article when he was released.

His children were interviewed for another article in the Western Daily Press where they told of him being welcomed back into the congregation whilst they had no support. There was also a quote in the article if I remember from someone who said he had paid his dues and had been forgiven-it was probably about 5+ years ago now.In fact I phoned the cong. PO to ask if that was a good witness etc and was told he was acceptable to Jehovah so he was acceptable to him.Do you know how I could find it?I'll try to find their site and see if I can do a search for it.I meant to ask you if you knew about this ages ago; well done for posting it up.

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

Bleep,

If you dis-believe the story that Englishman presented to you from the newspaper, why don't you verify it yourself? I'm sure it is public record in England somewhere about the guy, hisprison record, why he was there, etc.. etc.. etc..

And, since he is a loyal and faithful servant to Jehovah, he wouldn't lie, and take the 'wrap' for crime's he did not commit, nor would he lie to you, another faithful servant of Jehovah, if you were to ask him some questions (I'm sure that people in prison in England are allowed to receive/reply to mail, just like here in the US)..

So, bleep, before you start calling people liars, why don't you go and PROVE they are liars, and that the media, as run by SATAN's organization, is really lying about that case..

Oh, and one last thing Bleep, and REALLY think about this one (I know it will be hard):

The anger you are feeling and expressing on this board towards the people here is being caused by a phenomenom called cognative dissonance.. You cannot accept the facts as they are presented, because they are causing you great pain, and go against what you 'know to be true'.. We understand the pain that you are feeling right now, but don't let the fear stop you.. PROVE to yourself that this stuff that is being said on SilentLambs and in the media is really hogwash, and not the least bit true, because, guess what, that cognitive dissonance you are feeling will not go away until YOU take the step to prove to yourself (I mean really look and prove, not just try to convince yourself by words and lashing out at others) that what is being said is a lie..

And, if you do an honest search, I believe you will find that it is not a lie, but it is the truth, and the organization has been lying to you! And, unlike the watchtower, when you find that information, we will be here for you, for real love doesn't walk out on someone when they need the love and support most.!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    No one is holy down here on earth.

Agreed. Our problem is with the many who think that they are. 'Let the reader use discernment'.

If he cannot do that, talk to the ex-elders on this Board who have personal experience in dealing with these issues.

HS

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

Bleep,

The Dateline show aired. If it was false and unsubstantiated, wouldn't the Society have attacked AT ONCE via the courts? Wouldn't they have slapped a hefty lawsuit on Dateline and the network? Of course they would. And they knew for months the story was heating up in the public mind. To NOT sue when a story was false would have sent a bad message to the flock.

Even if you can't find proof of the scandal, the truthfulness of the charges can be inferred from common sense. For example, if all the Society does is say, in response to any questions about the show or its charges, "Never mind. It's Satan's attempt to destroy the organization via lies, so don't even watch it," and stops there...what else can you think but that it's true? Is that how an innocent party, wrongly accused, would react?

If the same charges were made about you, and you didn't protest your innocence, what else could a third party think but that silence gives assent?

All I can say to the claim that w/o two witnesses a claim of abuse can't be validated is come ON! Like the molestor will invite others to see? Even if he did, and they didn't stop him but either (1) participated or (2) kept silent about it, that'd make them accessories to the crime, or co-conspirators when they all tried to stonewall it.

Oh, and if they're lying (the alleged victims) don't you think Jehovah will set things right eventually? But He surely wouldn't expect his organization to take hits like a punching bag, would He?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit