Very Important Question

by Imbue 154 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

ACK!! Jezus get over it!

Who is up for Ice Cream? IOr a beer? I don't drink beer mind you, but I wouldn't mind a Diet Coke! Or a rootbeer float even!

Kisses,

MrMoe

MrMoe 2

MissyMoesGhost

Amanda

(am I four people? am I really from egypt? am i really a muskrat in a coma and I am dreaming all of this?)

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

you don't drink beer?? what the hell is wrong with you!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Mango -- no I don't drink beer, but I might eat a Mango... Or would I? Just like... "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop, the world may never know..."

Kisses,

Moe

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

oh my

the world may never know...

until they try !!!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Goodbye Naeblis.

It was nice knowing you.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

slurp slurp... tee hee hee...

Kisses,

a VERY straight

Moe

(or IS she...)

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

refiners

Goodbye Naeblis.
    WTF?
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good lord! Do I know when to walk in or what!..LOL...OUTLAW

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Prisca I remember all that, thats why I said what I said.

"but then Im not Reborn. If I were in his shoes I would probably be really upset. It seems to me that Reborn was the only one truly taken for a ride on this one."

Like I said If I were in Reborns shoes I would be pisssed. When SYN posted as a man he was posting as Keanna Reeves. I new he wasn't Keanna Reeves. Then when his gender was questioned I never believed he was a female until Reborn said that he infact was a female but even then I still questioned it.

To find out that SYN did what he did going that far to convience Reborn he was a female and jerking him around like that is a pretty cheap thing to do but I don't expect an apoligy from SYN for the deception he played on Reborn. Thats between the two of them.

I only came in here because this is where everyone is and were ALL putting our two bits in the pot so I did to.

plum

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Outlaw -- grab a lawn chair toots, and while you are at it, grab a icey cold Diet Coke outta the cooler for me, too, would 'ya? And I will pass on the steak and hot dogs, thanx for the offer... but do you mind puttin' a potato on the fire for me? Trying to cut back on me protien, cause SYN makes a mean protien shake...

Kisses,

Moe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit