Very Important Question

by Imbue 154 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well I wouldnt know Syn from Adam, but I think pretending to be a girl for months and then revealing you are a guy sucks. Amazing but true... I agree with reborn!!

No hard feelings toward Syn from me by the way.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Ok.. he apologized and is paying the price for his mistake now. But what do you want from the guy. You made your opinion known as did I. What else is there? Let it go.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Naebie --

Kisses,

Moe

• Solace
    Solace

Moe seems to know a bit more about the situation than most of us and I dont think shes stupid so Im going to let it go.

On the other hand,

if I found out Naebs was really a woman, there would be hell to pay!

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I'm all man baby. 5 minutes at a time!!

• teejay
    teejay

SYN explained it all when s/he revealed (and we can only hope THIS part is true) that s/he is twenty. Nuff said.

Despite the wisdom sometimes contained in SYN's posts, it is quite obvious that s/he has not advanced very far in some of the more fundamentally important lessons of life. Truth, honesty, personal integrity. You know... little stuff like that. "Youth is vanity," someone once said.

Then too, this could/should be a lesson to people who may be inclined to become too emotionally attached to online personas, particularly those thought to be of the opposite sex. It's too easy to hide behind a screen name and often a more worthy and suitable companion lives right around the corner, if one only takes the time to investigate.

Maybe we've ALL learned something here.

====================
    p.s. Sorry you were deceived, Reborn. I really am. It is *NOT* a good feeling, whatever ingredients surround its occurrence.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Yeah Naeb, just offering an opinion on what I see, its pretty quiet, and this is just about the only thread where anythings happening. so i commented. I think people tell fibs and suchlike for all kinds of reasons. Embarrassment, fear, all kinds of reasons. Im sure Syn musta had his reasons, and felt he needed to do it . Like I say, its no skin off my nose.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Heaven -- I LOVE THE PIC!! See, I told everybody you were beautiful!!!

Kisses,

Moe

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I was actually talking to Reborn Refiners. But you and your nimble fingers snuck in before my post. Blast you!

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

SYN - Ok I dont know you very well...and I have no problem with you. I was not here when the entire episode started...but..

A lie is a lie

The truth is the truth

Deception is still deception even with jokes

I would say that most if not all posters here will forgive you for this but you can be sure they won't forget. After all most here have given trust and been severely let down. Trust is earned and you will have to earn it again. That is what may take a long time if it ever happens. I wish you luck and I hope this thread can be used as a learning tool to use in your personal growth.

Spice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit