Very Important Question

by Imbue 154 Replies latest jw friends

• JanH
    JanH

Syn,

The standard punishment for faking your gender online is bobbitisation. Sorry about that.

I have hypnotized Amanda to do the act first time you ever meet. She doesn't know yet, but she will. As will you

- Jan

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Sorry Jan, I need his manhood!!!

• Imbue
    Imbue

Moe ...Syn said you can mail his PIC to me..

• JanH
    JanH
    Sorry Jan, I need his manhood!!!

Amanda, believe me: you're gonna get it!! It is best preserved on spirit, ya know.

- Jan

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I hear thousands of lesbian fantasies of some male posters crumbling to dust...

HAHAHA! Oh god...

Well I for one was pretty sure SYN was a girl, just cuz everyone refered to SYN as a female.

I do have to agree, I thought you were much older SYN, you are a very mature 20, but that's a good thing. I too have always liked your posts regardless of gender!

• Prisca
    Prisca

Oh boy, now you're in for it Syn. There are some in the board who insist that you don't decieve the board with the tiniest white lie, and you've lied bigtime. Oh well, I hope a certain Trinity won't be too hard on you. If they are, well... it's been nice knowing you, see you in the afterlife.

Personally, I don't care if you're male or female. I've enjoyed your posts anyway.

• SYN
    SYN

A certain Trinity?

Well, I've tried very hard not to be a disruptive or overly derisive person on this board, and I'm sure those people will take this into account.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Oh well, I hope a certain Trinity won't be too hard on you
    Shakes his head in bewilderment....

Englishman.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

What's wrong with your use of the "Quote" icon, Eman?

• Amazing
    Amazing
    Hi Imbue: Gender doesn't really matter but it's confusing because then again gender does matter.

Sometimes, profound statements are made for the most innocent reasons. Yes, Gender is equally confusing - for it both matters and does not matter ... a statement that makes no sense, and yet makes perfect sense. I think I see the light, brother! Or was that Sister?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit