Very Important Question

by Imbue 154 Replies latest jw friends

• Imbue
    Imbue

Everybody: WOW!!!!

I just saw SYN's PIC ...huba huba...now I know why Amanda is ahem..gone crazy

Amanda..Thanks for the PIC...no I won't share SYN's PIC. I would never share PICs given to me in private. Besides... I'm a PIC whore and I don't want to share my collection.

• terafera
    terafera

Whaa???? SYN's a hottie???? Send me a pic, SYN!!!!

No fair!! If one person sees, we all gotta see!!!

• JanH
    JanH

How can anyone trust it's his pic, anyway?

- Jan

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

hehe jan

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Oh, I have more than a crush on SYN.... Yes, he is beautiful, but I began to fall for him before I even knew what he looked like! And I am not in love with him for what he looks like either. I am in love with him because of WHO he is.

Kisses,

Amanda

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

LOL @ tyydyy

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Well I'm not supprised, not about the gender anyway. I did think you were older. I pitcured you to be about 27. or so.

• Prisca
    Prisca

So SYN, those pics that you once revealed of "yourself" when you first came here, are they really of you?

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

plmkrzy -- YES!!! He is very mature for his age! And so SMART! You have no idea!!

Kisses,

Amanda

• Xena
    Xena

OH well if you have a picture....hhhmmmm....

mango:

so who's pics has he/she been posting?

SYN:

Just think about it. I could've trawled those pics from anywhere. Seriously. On the Internet no-one knows you're a dog...

Naeblis:

Not really important I guess.. so who IS that gay guy in your pictures?? :P

SYN:

Friend of mine who wanted to be famous! He is quite a handsome feller, isn't he? In real life he doesn't look THAT good tho, the lighting was just well arranged ...

Naeblis:

More deception!

Muahahah

Indeed.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit