Very Important Question

by Imbue 154 Replies latest jw friends

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

JanH writes,

We're having a public lunching here, Naebs

Ok...here's my question:

Where's the damn food!!

Or...it's it Syn that's being served up?

Andee

Edited by - BeautifulGarbage on 24 June 2002 1:5:6

• JanH
    JanH

BG

Damn. I demand my money back from Farkel's spelling & grammer course.

- Jan

Edited by - JanH on 24 June 2002 1:19:13

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

OMGAWD! Is that a smiley face in JanH's post?? na...can't beee.

• teejay
    teejay

MrMoe,

I must say that in this whole fiasco, I am most surprised by *your* attitude.

I don't recall ever exchanging posts with SYN and since none of it's posts stick out in my mind, I never gave a rat's patooty what it was. Frankly, I couldn't care less whether it was/is a he, she, house plant or bull dog. Personally, outside of a handful of people and what they post, I don't put much stock in a **lot** of what goes on here.

Still, your (seemingly) cavalier attitude toward Reborn's feelings on being publicly AND privately deceived coupled with your (seemingly) dismissive attitude toward SYN's all-in-fun deception is surprising to me. It is something I would not have expected. I had you pegged a little differently.

Oh well! Different strokes for different folks, eh?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Oh my goodness,::::::searches for hands on face expression:::::

Reborn, first of all, I'm sorry your feelings were hurt. I know how it feels to be lied to.

SYN, have you told Reborn why it was you felt you had to lie? I already know the reason, and maybe if you were to post it here you wouldn't be in the hot seat as much as you are right now. I would say it here myself but it isn't my place to do so. That is up to you.

Moe, no matter how much you love SYN it really will not help in this situation to come to his aid. I understand though how you feel. When you love someone you want to be there for them in any way you can be. I do feel though that your helping him is getting a few people upset with you also and I don't want to see that happen because I know it is hurting your feelings. I love you like a sister and do not wish to see your feelings hurt.

Please remember people that SYN is a "young man" and although smart will still do a few things such as he did here without thinking of the c onsequences.

Shari

• one
    one

My two cents, a quick sociological opinion

Very few women have any idea about the meaning of the word SYN, even technically inclined men dont know.

That should tell you something.

His/her 'consistant' writting style IS NOT typical of women.

• SYN
    SYN

Oh no, this thread exploded while I was asleep due to time zones, argh!

I'll reply to everybody later, for now I just wanted to say, I'm so incredibly sorry for all of this crap, and I wish I could go back in time and fix it up somehow, I made a terrible mistake, and I hope you guys can forgive me. I'm actually amazed that enough people recognize that I even exist here, it warms my heart, and I can understand that certain people on this board would now be extremely prejudiced against me. Reborn, you've got mail...

• Prisca
    Prisca

Two very important questions for Imbue:

1. Why did you start this thread?

2. Why did you make the following comment:

SYN : Your second very important question is: were you leading Reborn on??? Hmm... SYN needs to be counseled for leading poor Reborn on and breaking his heart!

We really need to know this because we desperately need a laugh!

I hardly think Reborn's feeling's being hurt are anything to be laughed at!

I will be most interested in your reply, Imbue.

• Imbue
    Imbue

I have a sense of humor and you don't!

enuff said

• Prisca
    Prisca

Oh yeah, Reborn was really laughing, wasn't he?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit