Very Important Question

by Imbue 154 Replies latest jw friends

• Imbue
    Imbue

LOL....No, it's not an important question but I was wondering if "SYN" the poster is male or female? Hmm...I also suspect he/she isn't 20 years old as he/she has claimed. So, what's the story SYN? I'm confused over this very important issue. SYN is very funny, intelligent and informative. I really enjoy SYN's posts. However, it may clarify some posts to know SYN's gender. Besides I want a PIC if he's ahem...

Reborn said SYN was female on this thread.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=25274&site=3

Edited by - imbue on 22 June 2002 21:33:28

• SYN
    SYN

Well, after some deliberation, I've decided to come clean. The main catalyst for this event was talking on the phone with Moe...no longer is everyone here just a bunch of text, you've all become much more real to me during the past 24 hours. What a truly life-changing experience that phone call was for me. It's the first time I've ever spoken with ANY XJW at all - because I'm so isolated from all that stuff where I live, I've never really had the opportunity for a face-to-face discussion with another person who has gone through what I've been through and come to realize it's all a bunch of rubbish, really. Thank you for being there for me, Moe, I will never forget the way your voice sounds.

Specifically, I feel very bad that I lied to Reborn. I hope you can understand that I sent that email in the spirit of jest (although of course that's no excuse), and then it all just sorta blew up in my face and I didn't know what to do, so I just sorta rode with it.

You men on this board have no idea how bizarre it is so see yourself referred to in the female gender. Strange. VERY strange. Kinda hard to wrap your mind around...

Perhaps it's some consolation to me that most of the board saw straight through my little "ruse" anyway...

Feel free to kick me around a bit if you feel like it...I guess I deserve it for screwing around with you guys.

Does it really matter to you guys? 90% of this board is an ocean away from me. The chances are low that you'll ever actually see me...not that that makes it right...more of a mitigating factor.

I AM 20 years old, I'll be turning 21 in January. That, at least, is true. I'll scan my ID document if you don't believe me! I finished High School in 2000, I could show you my Matriculation certificate. That stuff I can back up, really. For my true gender, well, you'll just have to refer to the photo Moe has...but that is one thing I can never truly prove until you hear my voice or see me in person, see? That's simply the nature of the Internet.

Imbue: You'll have to ask Moe for that pic...she has a 1024x768 version of it...whether she wants to part with it or not, is her decision...!

My feelings right now are just a hodge-podge of delirious joy and happiness at being able to speak to Moe, and sadness that this thing ever happened in the first place...I wish I could go back and "UNDO" that email I sent to Reborn now.

On the plus side, I DO attempt to make my posts as androgonous as possible - it's just a habit of mine, because I believe in absolute equality of the sexes and I don't want to prejudice anyone with the things I say...

Moe, I love you more than you can possibly imagine! Never thought I'd be able to feel this way!

• Imbue
    Imbue

Wow! Thanks Syn..Gender doesn't really matter but it's confusing because then again gender does matter. I still love your posts ... I really thought you were a little older because you have a depth to your perception that is quite unusual for 20 years old.

So, Amanda can send me a copy of your PIC? I know she's a very generous girl she will share..right Amanda???

• SYN
    SYN

Glad you understand, Imbue. Hey, I learnt how to read really well in all those stupid Watchtower Studies, and preparing for them taught me how to speed-read, too. Who said being a Dub was entirely bad? LOL.

• Imbue
    Imbue

LMAO ...So Reborn have you been courting SYN?

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

fuct. you and moe still gonna get together?

• SYN
    SYN

Soon as I get a very expensive plane ticket, YEAH!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

SYN:

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND SOUL - YOU ARE THE FIRST AND THE LAST ~ ALWAYS

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life:
    that word is love.

- Sophocles -

Edited by - MrMoe on 22 June 2002 23:38:4

• Xander
    Xander

And, again, DAMN YOU SYN!!!! {shakes fist in air}

But, best of luck you two. SYN:Take care of her, ya hear!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Xander -- aw thanks sweetie!

Kisses,

Moe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit