Very Important Question

by Imbue 154 Replies latest jw friends

• JanH
    JanH

We're having a public lunching here, Naebs. Don't go ruin the fun. The board is otherwise boring today.

- Jan

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

WOW! Refinersfire and I actually AGREE on something.

I think that is a JW.com first!

teejay-

Thank you for the words of wisdom. Your post spoke truth.

Naeblis-

I already "let it go". Did you read on the previous page where I stated I would accept any apology, I was simply stating my opinion? Nuff said. That should be sufficiently explained.

Moe-

I see your responding to Naeb while he is "defending" you and SYN. Apparently you will respond to the posts on this thread which deter from the subject matter, but ignore the statements I presented about defending a liar and not liking the facts when they present you in a bad light.

*sigh* Forget it, you wont face up to reality. I suppose you meant what you said about not responding unless it was positive or in jest.

Ever heard of constructive criticism or living up to the consequences of your actions?

Spice-

Thank you for your unbiased observation. I suppost most exJW's are very hurt when lied to, no matter what context the situation involved. Spending years being deceived by a cult has that effect on you. When you place your trust in someone, even with little invested, when the truth comes out that you were lied to for an extended period of time, it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. It also makes it VERY difficult to believe anything else they say, period.

With that I will leave this thread alone. Unless of course someone says something directed at me which incites me to respond.

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 24 June 2002 0:4:59

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I can't really remember SYN saying that he was a female. I can remember a whole lot of sugestions on his part that he COULD be a female.

I personally dont feel deceived but then Im not Reborn. If I were in his shoes I would probably be really upset. It seems to me that Reborn was the only one truly taken for a ride on this one. Everyone else just went along and SYN let it happen. Im not suggesting thats OK but this is the Internet.

plum

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

LOL plm to better explain I forget what caused it but we were attempting to determine SYN's gender on a thread some time ago and he emailed me unsolicited and told me that he was female.

Even told me his name was Cynthia and provided a reason for being so ambiguous.

So in essence I was completely lied to.

Not a HUGE deal, but someone lying when you give them your trust is a big pet peeve in my book.

Hope that clarifies things a bit.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

You seem to do an awful lot of typing for someone who's let something go. I'd hate to see you when you're clinging to something.

• refiners fire
  • Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Naeb-

Just because I like to be thorough when explaining my position does not mean I am clinging to something.

As others have already stated, the board is quiet tonight, this personally affected me, so I was explaining my position.

You can take your neverending sarcasm and shove it up your a$$.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Plum,

When SYN first posted here, he posted as a male. He even offered pics that he claimed were of him.

Then Reborn posts a thread saying that SYN had revealed to him that SYN was actually a she. SYN came up and "admitted" to being a female.

Now SYN says she is actually a he.

So SYN has lied not once to the board, but twice. So many long-term posters are naturally a little irate at being lied to twice.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I said...

Wolfpack, "rabid dogs" are appearing from everywhere. In the interests of non flame wars, I'll sit back a while.

WOOF WOOF....

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Oh I'm not being sarcastic Reborn. I'm just being thoroughly corrosive. :) Why are you so sensitive anyways?? Is it all becoming suddenly clear why all those cyber sex attempts went so horribly wrong? lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit